Chapter 32

Morning came and Alex woke me up for my flight. She offered to drive me to the airport, and I let her.

I dressed in some black ripped jeans and a white shirt topped with a black sweater.

"I'll see you soon, Alex" I say, placing my hands on her waist and she puts her arms around my neck. I lean in and give her a long kiss.

"I'll miss you Toby" She whispers.

"I'll miss you too" I say, "but I won't be gone for long. Just a few days, a week and a half at most. I'll be back before you know it"

"Go bring good to this world baby. I love you" She says, and kisses me again.

Little does she know that I'll be getting rid of evil from this world.

"I love you too Alexandra Patricia Morgan. I promise you that we will get married soon" I say, and she smiles.

I hug her tightly.

"Bye Alex" I whisper and breathe in her scent.

"Bye Tobin" She whispers back, and let's me go. I wave to her before I go past the first checkpoint. I watch her leave, and sigh. I feel bad for not telling her I'm going to go murder someone, but how do you tell someone that?

After getting past security, I looked around my gate for someone that would be a Quincy James. A man with very curly hair looked up and his eyes met mine. They narrowed as he got up and walked towards me.

"Tobin Heath?" He asks.

"Quincy James?" I ask.

"Precisely" He says, and sticks his hand out. I shake it. "So you're new to the whole operation?" He asks.

"Yes" I say.

"Same with me. So we're both rookies" Quincy says with a smile.

I sit down next to him, and look at magazines and such. The orange bag pressed into my back, and I wonder how it got past security.

"So I think we should work on our accents. We have the same countries. We're using the Brazilian passport because the Brazilians speak Portuguese and we're going to Portugal where they of course speak Portuguese so it would only make sense if we used our Brazilian passports" He says. This guy has too much energy.

"Slow down, and sure whatever. We can use the Brazilian passport" I say, trying to process what he just said.

"Sorry. I speak fast when I'm excited" He says with a wicked grin plastered all over his nice face. Yes. He has a nice, scruffy face.

"Now Boarding: Flight 23" The airline person said, and Quincy and I got up.

"Well that's our flight" He says, grabbing his things. I nod, and notice he also has an orange bag. Quincy notices me staring at it. "Everyone gets one when they join" He explains. I nod.

We get into line and then board the plane, finding our seats. Quincy and I had seats next to each other.

"I think we should get to know each other if we're going to be partners now" Quincy says after we've gotten settled in our seats.

"Sure...okay?" I say, a bit confused at first.

"Well you go first. Tell me about yourself" He says, and when I show how confused I am, he rolls his eyes. "Tell me about your family, social life, hobbies, where you're going to school. That kind of stuff" Quincy tells me.