Chapter 9

"Hey Jeffrey" I say into the phone.

"Hey Tobin" Jeffrey says.

"Is Katie or Perry there?" I ask nervously.

"Actually, yes. They're both here" Jeffrey says.

"Can I talk to them?" I ask.

"Sure" Jeffrey says.

"Tobin?" Katie's voice is first.

"Hi" I say.

"Is that Tobin?" Perry's voice is second.

"Yeah, it's me" I say. There's silence. "Listen, sorry about blowing up on you guys earlier. I'm just still really angry about you ditching me and running off"

"It's fine, and we're sorry we left you in the first place. It's not like we could take you too" Perry speaks up.

"Well you didn't have to leave me" I say. Then sigh. "Anyways, did you want to come over tonight? Catch up?"

"That'd be great" Katie and Perry say.

"*i give address*" I say.

"Cool I'll see you soon, Tobin" Perry says.

"Yeah" Katie says.

"Okay, bye" I take a deep breath and hang up.

Oh great. What did I just get myself into.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Katie and Perry went through their whole life when they were gone. I started, and had to think before I got to the Alex part.

"And then what happened?" Perry asks.

"Well I met this girl, Alex Morgan, and we've been dating for like, a month now" I say.

"We have to meet her sometime" Katie speaks up.

"Yeah. Make sure our baby sister isn't dating some slut" Perry says.

"Hey, Alex is not a slut" I bark, and Perry holds up her hands in defeat.

Right then my phone buzzes. I check it. It's from a random number, and it's a picture of Alex getting really close with another girl. I grit my teeth and shove my phone in my pocket.

"Everything alright?" Katie asks.

"Yeah" I force a smile. Perry stands up.

"I think it's time for us to leave. I hope we can get together again. It was fun catching up with you" Perry says. Katie joins her.

"Yeah, thank you for your time, Tobin. I'm glad to have straitened things out with you" Katie smiles. I nod, and wave as they leave, getting into their cars and pulling away.

Right when they were out of sight I slammed the door and whipped my phone out, looking at the picture closely.

I text back.

T:Who tf is this
ANON:don't you know? It's your girlfriend and some random chick heading into the back room together
T:where are they?
ANON:central parkway. The big building next to the park. See you soon!

I hurry to my bike and speed off. I can't believe what's happening. Im going to catch Alex cheating, at least that's what the person said.

Inside the big building, I walk around.

I spot Alex dancing with some random chick, just like in the picture.

This is just a bar, and I don't know why Alex went partying without me.