Chapter 29

"We have to go to Sea World" Kelley says out of nowhere as we check into our beachside hotel.

"That sounds really good, actually" I say.

"SO who wants to go to Sea World?" Kelley asks us.

Everyone raises their hands.

"I can drive this time" Hope says. I thank Hope, and we begin to drive to sea world, which isn't too far. After putting Junior in the Kenneling services there, we saw all the attractions there.

Alex took many pictures, but not as many as Kelley took. It seemed like Kelley snapped a picture of every rock there.

But she had fun, and thats all that really mattered.

"What if we fell in here?" Ash asked when we were at the dolphin nursery.

"That would be bad" Alex said. Ash and I exchanged a look, and Syd must have saw it, because she got out her phone, and was ready to take a video. I grabbed Alex at the same time Ash grabbed Ali, and we hung our girlfriends over the edge, pretending that we were actually going to drop them in the water. Alex screamed and so did Ali.

"Don't drop me!" Alex yelled, clinging onto me for dear life.

"Ash!" Ali kicked her legs. Ash and I put our girlfriends back on solid ground. Alex hit my arm, but I was too busy laughing my ass off along with the rest of us. Ash was also laughing really hard. She was sitting on the ground, wiping a tear from laughter.

"You are so mean" Alex said, face really red.

"You love me" I say, and go in for a kiss but she dodges it. Syd stops recording and laughs really hard she snorts and drops on her knees.

"This is going to be awesome to remember when we're old and we all say, 'remember that time when Ash and Tobin hung Ali and Alex on the edge of the dolphin nursery at Sea World?' and we are all going to laugh again" Syd says, calming down.

"Tobin, you are golden" Hope says, putting her arm around my shoulder.

Wow. Hope doesn't actually hate me anymore. This is good.

"I hope you didn't do anything with that video" Ali says.

"Oh don't worry. Its only on snapchat" Syd waved it off like it was no big deal.

"SYD!" Ali says, and Syd laughs.

"You can thank me later Ali" Syd says.

"Lets just keep going. I want to see the Manta Aquarium" Alex sighs.

We obey her wishes and walk towards that attraction. Ash and I trail behind Ali and Alex, waiting for them to relax and not be steamed with us.

"You have to admit, we had some pretty good timing" Ash says, kicking a pebble.

"It was good timing" I agree.

"I hope they're not angry with us" Ash says.

"Ash, if I know them, which I do, they won't be mad. They're just embarrassed we made them look like little kids, thats all" I smile. Ash nods.

We got to the Manta Aquarium, and Alex put her hand up against the glass.

"Whoa" Is all she said.

"Pretty gorgeous, eh?" I say, shoving my hands in my pockets and standing next to her.

She nods.

"I hope you like this trip" I say. She turns to me and smiles.

"Even though you almost threw me into the dolphin nursery exhibit, I still love you and I absolutely love this trip you took us on" Alex says, hugging me. Ash was watching, and she gave me a thumbs up. I smile at her and kiss Alex's forehead. Then, I nod my head at Ali, and Ash nods, walking over to Ali who was looking at the exhibit.