Chapter 19

Summer came and went, and Alex and I got even closer than before. It seems like we knew more about each other than we knew about ourselves. Alex's parents came to visit during the summer, all the while staying with Me and Alex. Katie and Perry took Jeffrey to the east coast with them, and I'm not sure where they went. Who cares. They never were around in the first place so it's not like I'm losing something. Alex had really started looking into many colleges now.

In fact, when I got home from a short training session, I saw Alex on her laptop looking for a good college for us.

I sat down behind her on the couch, and put one leg on either side of her. I rest my head on her shoulder, putting my arms around her waist, and watch her research.

"Find anything cool, babe?" I ask softly.

"Clemson University" She says, and clicks on a link to the Clemson page. "Their soccer team is pretty decent too"

"Yeah" I nod. "Is that where you wanna go?" I ask her.

"It's starting to grow on me, I admit" Alex shrugs.

"If you like it, then it's perfect" I whisper.

"Gosh, I would love to have your opinion on a college. A recommendation. Someplace you wanna go to" Alex sighs.

"Alex babe, you go, and I'll follow. I could go to England with you and still be happy. It doesn't matter where we go to college. As long as we're still together" I say, and squeeze her thigh. She lets out a small whine, and I smirk, then ride my hand up her thigh.

She tries to back up away from my hand, but she forgets that I'm sitting right behind her. She backs into my chest and realizes that she is trapped. Her hands go around my neck, as she brought be in for a kiss. She kisses me roughly at first. I take my lips away from hers and suck on her neck. She lightly moans as I find her sweet spot and I suck hard on it, making her moan a little louder.

I kiss her and slide my hand in her pants. She lets out a soft moan against my lips. I move my hand up and down her area, feeling every inch of her and how wet she already was.

"Fuck babe, you're so wet" I say, and she moans at that.

"You make me wet" Alex moans as I slide one finger in her folds.

I put another finger in her folds, and she whines. I smirk, still playing with her.

"S-Stop t-teasing" Alex moaned.

I cup her area, and she grinds into my hand. I rub my middle finger along her entrance, making her grind harder and moan louder.

I pull my hand out, and it makes her groan at the loss of contact.

"Keep still, and I'll make you feel so good babe" I whisper huskily in her ear, and it makes her moan. "You're so easy to please" I bite her ear, and she whines, scratching the back of my neck.

I slide my hand back into her pants and she struggles to stay still, biting her lip and digging her nails into my neck.

I ran each of my fingers down her folds, very slowly to tease her.

"Fuck, Tobin just do it already" Alex said to me, really having trouble staying still.

I smirk and slowly enter my smallest finger. She lets out a loud sigh. I drag that finger all the way in and out at an incredibly slow pace. I replaced that finger with a slightly bigger one, and she moaned loudly as I added a second finger. I could tell she was in a bit of discomfort.