Chapter 28

A/N: Idk how I feel about this new watt pad update😕

I woke up, and saw Alex still asleep. Well that's a first.

I get up and change into a over sized white t shirt that hung over my shoulder, and a pair of large dark blue sweatpants. I felt too lazy to fix my messed up pony tail, so I left it alone.

I walked into the living room to see Ali passed out in Ash's arms, and Junior sleeping on the ground next to the couch where Ali and Ash lay. Syd was up, watching TV at a low volume. JJ and Christen were tangled up on the love seat.

"G'morning Syd" I smile.

"Good morning Tobs" Syd smiled at me.

I go into the kitchen, and make some pancakes because thats all I really know how to make for breakfast besides toast and cereal.

Syd basically floated into the kitchen and sat down at a seat, waiting for her pancake. As I put some for her, I saw Ash's head shoot up from the couch, and look directly into the kitchen.

"Pancakes?" She whispers. I nod. She hops the back of the couch, surprisingly not waking Ali up, then sat down at a place at the table.

I put some for her, and then myself. We eat, and watch some preseason soccer for Bundesliga. It was Dortmund against Hoffenheim. Reus made some good crosses in, but none ever made it to a good scoring opportunity. Always going out or cleared by defenders and sometimes the goalie.

Aubameyang stripped a defender and was now one on one with the keeper. He was great in these situations. I sat on the edge of my seat, not moving a muscle, not even chewing the food in my mouth. I waited for the ball to hit the back of the net. Aubameyang cut it in and tapped it in the center of the goal as the goalie dove the other way. I pumped my fist in the air, almost choking on my food. Ash was about to clap, but Syd stopped her. We silently and carefully high five each other, and watched Aubameyang celebrate the goal.

JJ and Press were the next to wake, one after the other with only seconds in between. They didn't get up. Instead they cuddled closer and watched the game continue, fifteen minutes until half time, Dortmund up 1-0.

Ash had made another batch of pancakes, and this is what woke Ali up. She slowly moved into the kitchen, yawning. Ash smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead, before Ali sat down.

Now Alex was the only one still asleep. I decided to go check on her.

Walking in our room, Alex was laying on her side, asleep. Her hair was spread on the pillow, and the blanket was half on her, half off, therefore displaying one of her legs and her upper body. She was clothed, but her shirt was up at the upper ribs, and her shorts were pulled up pretty high. I sat next to her and checked the time. Almost ten forty. She should get up soon.

I ran my hand up and down her leg, admiring how smooth it was. She didn't wake. I lightly kissed her leg, and then carefully crawled onto her, kissing her neck. She didn't wake up yet. I lightly bit down on her neck, and caused her to moan, waking up. I smirked and sucked a little on her neck.

She flipped us over and kissed my lips.

"Good morning to you too" She says in an especially raspy voice. Her skin seemed to be glowing.

I sat up so she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I made breakfast" I say.

"Oh no" Alex teases. "I hope you didn't destroy the kitchen. Should I get the fire extinguisher?"

"Ha ha very funny" I say, pushing Alex off and standing up. My white shirt was hanging off my shoulder even more than before, and I fixed that by making it even on both sides.