Chapter 21

Fiji was beautiful. We both got really tan, and Alex looked really good. I mean, she looked really good.

We were sitting on a dock, holding hands, watching the waves roll away.

"Hey look, Kelley sent a snap to me" Alex said, referring to snapchat. I smile and look. It was of her and Hope in their dorm. "Let's send one back" Alex grinned, and turned the front camera on us. I grinned and so did she, and then she took the picture. I have to admit, we look pretty darn good. Alex sent it to Kelley after placing some sort of caption on it.

I got up, and stripped from my white t shirt and black shorts into my bathing suit. Then, I stood at the edge of the dock, ready to jump in. I did a flip and landed in the water. Alex grinned at me when I came up, and displayed that she took a video of me. She saved it before posting it on her story.

I got back out of the water, and Alex started to record as I jumped in with her in my arms. Good thing she has a life proof case.

We got to the surface, and Alex grinned at me.

"How did you even afford this?" Alex asks me.

"I got all Dad's money. It wasn't too much, but enough to get us this vacation" I smile at her. We crawl out of the water and back on the dock.

"Toby, you didn't have to spend it on this" Alex said to me.

"Yes, I did. I had to because my Dad wouldn't have wanted me to just keep his money and not use it for anything. He would've wanted us to actually go somewhere and do something. I know it because it was the same money he was saving to go on a trip with me to Europe" I say to Alex, grabbing her hand.

"Thank you for this vacation. It was perfect, especially since I could spend this time with my most favorite person ever" Alex leaned on my shoulder. I smiled at her.

"Let's go back to the resort hotel" I say after a short infinity. "I've got a surprise for you"

"What is it?" Alex asked, standing up after I did. I laugh.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" I say, and Alex pouts, and I almost get lost in her deep blue eyes. Almost. I turn away at the right moment, to not get sucked into her trans.

I held her hand as we walked back to the resort hotel. Inside, I dressed up into a nice grey and white suit, and see Alex got dressed up into a dark blue dress. I smile at her.

"What?" Alex asked, putting earrings on.

"Oh, nothing. Just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" I say softly. She blushes, and I go up behind her, putting my arms on her waist and watching her work on her makeup. "Baby you don't need all that makeup. You're beautiful without it" I say, and she smiles at me through the mirror.

"Thank you Toby, you're so sweet" Alex said and turned to face me, and lightly kissed my lips, and our lips were the only things touching. It made me lean in for more of a kiss, but Alex backed up, smirking.

"Tease" I say, and give her a butt tap before leaving the bathroom.

After ten more minutes of waiting, I call out to Alex, who is still in the bathroom.

"Alex, babe we need to leave if we're going to be on time for the reservation!" I call out, and Alex walks out, finally ready. "There you are" I smile at her. She smiles back, and gives a small turn. I lick my lips.

"How do I look?" Alex asks.

"Sexy" I say right away before trying to filter my words. I blush, and Alex giggles. "I-I mean you look r-really good" Alex composes herself and walks over to where I sit. She sits on my lap and puts her arms around my neck.