Chapter 33

"I don't think I can do this" Quincy says, rubbing his hands together quickly as we began to land.

"Do what?" I ask him. He and I had become friends over the duration of the tour. We already knew a lot about each other. One thing being that we were both cold blooded killers.

"Go home and look my family in the eyes, knowing that I did what I did" He says to me. I roll my eyes.

"Q, you gotta man up and get over it. This is not the last time we will have to be doing what we did back there in Algarve, Portugal. If you want, you can come visit Alex and I at our place in Florida" I say, and he smiles in thanks. He lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana where he goes to the University of Louisiana. Its his third year there.

"You...you're right" He says, taking a deep breath. The plane suddenly drops, hitting turbulence. The plane picks back up again, and its on track again.

"Of course I'm right" I smile at him. He chuckles lightly.

We sit in a comfortable silence as the plane lands, and I see the familiar Florida scenery as the plane slowly pulls into the airport and at its assigned gate.

"Well Quincy, I had a nice time with you in Algarve. I hope we can see each other soon" I say as we file out of the plane and get to the baggage claim.

"Me as well, Tobin Heath. Although I had a panic attack, it was fun at the beach" He says.

After we claim our bags, I couldn't wait to see Alex.

I shook Quincy's hand.

"Bye Tobin" He smiles.

"Bye Quincy" I smile back.

He goes to who I think is his girlfriend and I look for Alex among the crowd of people. I spot her, and grin like crazy. She waves and also has a winning smile on.

I slip through the crowd and when I get to her, I drop my things and we hug each other pretty hard.

"I missed you" I whisper, putting my face in the crook of her neck. She held me tightly.

"I missed you more" She says, and grabs my chin, kissing me softly. "You know, the bed is so much bigger when you aren't there to hog it up" She teases.

"Ah but you missed me being there and keeping you warm, I'm sure" I say, grabbing her waist and pulling her in for another kiss. She makes this one quick and then picks my bags up. "Let me take that from you" I say, and reach for the bags. She holds them away from me, and waves a finger at me.

"Nope. I get to carry your things" She says. Knowing I cant win this one, I let her take my things. She smiles triumphantly at me and grabs my hand. We walk together, hand in hand we walked out of the airport. I got a text. It was from Herbert.

H:$500,000 has been immediately put to your new bank account created by the U.S. Government. I suggest you first think about buying new equipment. Talk to Quincy. He would know what to get.

I felt a rush of joy at the new money. I texted Herbert back.

T:Thank you. Tell me when the next mission impossible is!

"What do you want for dinner?" Alex asks, throwing my stuff in the back seat.

"Well..." I start, smirk forming at the corner of my mouth. Alex blushes and gets into the driver's seat of the car. I get into the passenger's seat. "I will start off with pizza but will need some dessert" I say, and Alex nods.

"I can do that" She says.

We drive home, and I smile when the little house comes into view. I spot Junior on the other side of the fence in the back yard, and my smile gets a little bigger.