Chapter 12

School the next morning was dangerous. When I mean dangerous, I mean it seemed like Hope was waiting and wanting me to go ahead and start a fight with her. I tried to stay clear from her, but it was kind of hard to at lunch.

Hope sat right next to Kelley, who sat next to me. So she was one away from me, on the other side of Kelley. I felt pressured.

"Tobin, relax" Alex whispered in my ear whenever I heard Hope's voice. I don't know why that chick is so mad at me. What did I ever do to her? I nodded at Alex and ignored every comment that was in the least bit threatening or that is just bait for me to take and for me to go ahead and mess up.

I get up and make my way to the next class, then all the classes after that. Practice came and went. I dropped Alex off at her house, and was trying to leave. Soon, I had to go to work.

"Tobin, can you come inside for a little bit?" Alex begged with puppy dog eyes.

I caved. Heaving a sigh, I followed Alex inside. She took me to her room, and I dropped on her bed, watching her be excited.

"Why do you have to go to work anyways" Alex groaned.

"Because. If I ever want to keep my place, I have to work" I say. Alex drops onto the bed and lays next to me.

"But what if I gave you a reason to stay?" Alex asked seductively. I took a deep breath.

"What would that reason be?" I asked.

"Hmm...lets see if you could figure it out" Alex said, then crawled on top of me. My hands searched her body, and she kissed me.

Her tongue explored my mouth, and she unexpectedly grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. I knew I could get out of her grip anytime I wanted. I'm stronger than her. But I like this dominance from her. It's hot. So I let her keep my arms pinned.

She grinds against my waist, and I let an aroused groan out when she kisses my abs, and leaves love bits all over my abs.

"A-Alex" I moan. She lets go of my hands and her hands slip around the waistband of my sweatpants, still kissing, biting, and sucking on my abs.

At the last minute before she was about to pull my sweatpants off, I roll out from under her and stand up, fixing my clothing. She looks at me confused.

"Babe, I have work" I smirk. She shakes her head, and slowly walks towards me.

"You missed an opportunity to get into my pants, Tobin" Alex said in a really raspy voice. Gosh that voice alone made me want to rip her clothing off and ravage her body. But I had self control, so I held my ground.

"I-I have work. I can't skip work just to have sex with my really seductive and sexy girlfriend" I whisper in her ear.

"We wouldn't have just had sex" Alex says. "We would've made love" She was so close to me and yet we weren't touching. Those two sentences made my knees weak.

"Babe, please, it's hard enough to control myself without you making these comments. Just let me get out the door" I groan.

Alex laughs and sits down on her desk chair.

"Goodbye loser" She laughs.

"What, no goodbye kiss?" I ask, arms out a little, head slightly tilted, and eyebrow raised.

"I'm sure you'll be back sometime soon. For one reason or another" Alex winked. My eyes fluttered, and she giggles.

"Bye Lex" I wave.