Chapter 4- No One Gets Me, Really

"Biker-dude! My house is the other way!" I shouted over the rumbling of the motorbike, but he still ignored me.

I was in deep, deep poop.

He kept on driving on the opposite direction of my house and I had this feeling that I was being kidnapped. Kidnapped on the first day of school.

Wow, I just might've made a world record or something. I should be on the front cover of a magazine! Bombarded by the paparazzi!

I shook those thoughts away, this wasn't a good thing! I was being kidnapped! It was kind of cool, though. Being kidnapped and all... I mean, I feel like I'm in a movie! Except I'm sure I'm not going to be those stupid screaming girls.

Why do they even shout, 'Help me! Stop please, mercy!' when they know that no one can hear them? And why would the psycho kidnapper kidnap them if he wasn't a psychopath? Stupid movie girls...

Aw man, focus, Jess! Focus. You're being kidnapped by a psychopath, too! Think of something!

This were the kind of times I needed my brain to actually work with me, but it was like my brain kept on responding, 'I'm busy flying out the window, go away! Ya' moron!' which happened almost half of the time.

So, being the most sensible genius I am, I chose the best option there was. Well, I could've thought of something better but my brain wouldn't co-operate so I was on my own.

I slapped my hands in front of where I assumed was his eyes and screamed for my life as the motorbike swerved on the road, I was sure I'd probably get injured or worse, end up in my grave, but at least I would be proud enough to say that I didn't end without a fight.

I think I heard his muffled screams too as he tried to get my hands off of his helmet while controlling the bike at the same time, but I kept my hands firmly glued to his helmet. I wasn't going to let go that easily!

The bike was out of control and I was sure that we were going to crash as I heard numerous honks. I shut my eyes tightly and held onto his helmet until suddenly, everything stopped.

The motorbike was still vibrating but it wasn't moving anymore. I popped one eye open and saw that we had stopped at the side of the road. I opened both of my eyes and released his helmet from my grip.

I checked myself for some injuries and then sighed in relief when I didn't find any wound. I did a little victory dance, "I made it!"

I looked at biker-dude, he wasn't moving at all. Maybe, he was un-conscious? No, dazed? For a second, I was a bit worried about him. But it only lasted for a second because I remembered that he was a psychopath and he was going to kidnap me.

My eyes widened and I hastily hopped off the bike, sprinting away from him as fast as I could. But, I wasn't fast enough because someone gripped my arm, pulling me to a stop.

I struggled against the iron-like grip, but the dude didn't let go. So, I turned around and slapped him in the face.

He instantly let go and placed a hand where I slapped him, "Ow! What the hell?"

I turned around and started to run again, but this time, he wasn't nice enough. The stupid dude tackled me to the ground!

He actually tackled me, in the middle of the freaking road! This guy was mad!

I was about to scream but then he slapped a hand over my mouth and glared at me, silently telling me to keep quiet.

He gripped me by the shoulders and pulled us up, dragging me back to his motorbike. Literally, dragging because I was still struggling.