Chapter 13- I'm A Magnet For Idiots

 I scribbled down furiously, furrowing my eyebrows in concentration. The guys just kept watching me working up a master piece. I erased, thought and wrote until I was finally done.

"There," I scanned the paper, and nodded in satisfaction. It was perfect.

I threw the pencil over my shoulder and stood up, holding out the note-pad to biker-dude who was eyeing me and the note-pad warily.

I nodded at the note-pad, waving it in front of him, "Go on, take a look. I promise it won't bruise your ego too much," I smirked.

He glared at me then snatched the note-pad out of my hands, the guys gathered around him to see what I had written.

I plopped down on the bean-bag again, crossing my arms over my chest as I saw them scanning the page. Eventually, I saw the guys grin widely except for biker-dude who made a face at it.

He looked at me, still looking like I had lost my mind, "Are you nuts? This is even worse than my song!"

The guys shot him incredulous glances, and Sam's jaw dropped.

Alex whacked biker-dude upside the head, "Dude, you kidding? It's brilliant!"

I smirked smugly while biker-dude scowled, hitting Alex, "What's the matter with you?! The song stinks!"

Mike smirked at him, "That's because you're jealous that she can write songs better than you,"

He scoffed, "No, I'm just telling the truth,"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Your version of the truth is a lie,"

He glared and was about to retort when Sam cut him off, "Guys, I have to get home before dinner. Can you please defend yourself later sometime?"

Biker-dude scowled, "Fine," He walked over to the front and turned to me, "Just because I'm going to sing your song doesn't mean that it's good, okay?"

I shrugged, smirking, "Whatever you say, biker-dude,"

He clenched his jaw, "My name is James,"

I waved a dismissive hand at him, "Yeah sure, whatever. Now, are you going to start already or do I have to come tomorrow?"

"I rather prefer that you wouldn't have come at all," He grumbled under his breath.

I smirked, "But since I have decided to grace you all with my presence, could you please sing the awesome song? I don't think I want to sit around here and grow old," I rolled my eyes at him.

He scowled but didn't say anything, instead he exhaled and glanced down at the note-pad as he starting strumming the guitar. The guys caught up to his tune.

I bobbed my head at the beat, I could just imagine it all... me, at the top of the world, writing amazing songs...

Biker-dude's face looked pained as he started choking out the words, my nose scrunched up at his choking. He was ruining the whole thing, even the guys made a face at him as he continued singing.

'A-And w-we could... c-climb the...'

I huffed and stood up, this was getting nowhere. I slapped my palm over biker-dude's mouth to make him stop singing.

The music slowly faded as biker-dude scowled and pushed my hand away from his face, "What's wrong now?"

I face-palmed and gave him an exasperated look, "Biker-dude, why are you doing this to yourself?"