Chapter 17- Hide And Don't Seek, Just Cheat

As soon as we were outside, I turned to the group and placed my hands on my waist.

"Great, now that we all are outside. Let's get this thing going!" I pumped my fist in the air.

No one except Tar responded by squealing, "I can't wait, I want to be on your team!"

I grinned at her, "Then you're the proud member of the seeking team,"

She giddily skipped to my side and biker-dude glared at me, "How come your team gets to be the seeking team? I wanted to be on that one,"

"Then feel free to join us," I smirked.

"Not with you on that team," He scowled.

Tar pouted, "Oh, come on, James. Don't be difficult, it's not like she's going to run you over with a truck..." She looked at me warily, "Are you?"

I smiled deviously, "Depends,"

Biker-dude's eyes widened, "See, I told you guys she is crazy!"

Gal rolled his eyes at him, "Stop being a wimp, Burke. Just join her so we can get this thing started,"

I nodded, "Yeah, wimp. Are you afraid of me?" He was about to answer but I cut him off, "Of course you are, I'm everyone's nightmare," I said creepily.

"Stop creeping me out," Biker-dude grumbled and reluctantly trudged to my side.

I laughed evilly, "Welcome to the dark side!"

Tar laughed, "I think that's enough for today, Jess. Or I think we'll be having a... situation," She glanced at biker-dude.

I understood what she was implying and laughed, looking at biker-dude's infuriated face.

"Stop it, Tara. Not you too!" He snapped.

Tar shrugged, "What can I say? She's a bad influence,"

I smirked and was about to comment when Keith piped in, "Guys, please, can we just play now?"

I nodded, "Sure, now let me tell the rules okay?"

Gal interrupted, "I think we know very well what the rules of hide and seek are,"

Francine nodded, "Yeah, so just skip to the counting part."

I shrugged, "Okay, I'm going to count till... a hundred."

Everyone nodded in agreement and stood there for a moment, I looked at everyone in annoyance. What were they waiting for? 2050?

"Move, people!" I shouted.

They immediately started walking away and I turned around to face the house so they could hide and started counting. But then I realized something, where were Tar and biker-dude?

I turned around to see that they were also walking away. Oh my God, why am I the done that got stuck with the idiots?

"Hey!" I called out to them and they turned around.

Tar turned to look at me with a curious look while biker-dude scowled and asked, "What?"

I shook my head in disappointment, "Where are you guys going?"

Tar shrugged, "Well, you said to move and we--"

I face-palmed again, "Gosh, guys. I bet there's nothing but air swirling around in your heads,"