chapter 28

(two weeks later)

Ashley's POV.
Finally all the kids where home, Dustin was having some problems so he stayed there. And just to be safe we let the other two stay as well to make sure they didn't have any problems, Cc's baby also was able to come home she is still small but weighted enough for them to take her home.

Right now everyone was sitting in the den with the baby's in there car seats. Austin is a very loud baby he is the one the wakes up in the middle of the night, Justin is not as loud he I more of 'only use energy if it's necessary' type of baby and Dustin he is a calm baby sleeps through the night and even if he does wake up he is quite.

Jessica is more like Justin but smaller, they are all so cute and chubby. Yesterday their grandparents came over and saw them for the first time. These kids are going to be spoiled like no body's business.

"Andy will you go get me a bottle Dustin is hungry." I said picking dusting up an holding him while Andy fixed the bottle.

When Andy came back he had two bottles one for me an one fore him so he could feed justin. I looked at all my little babies, Austin looked so much like and while Justin looked like me and Dustin was perfectly mixed between the both of us.

Jessica look like cc but had jakes nose, everything was great well for the most part. Jinxx hasn't really been himself he has been really distant and will only talk to Andy.

The worst part is cc and jake don't pay jinxx any attention, they never let jinxx feed Jessica or even change her dipper. I'm guessing that's why jinxx had been so sad.

Jinxx walked in and sat beside me. I wish there was something I could do to make jinxx feel better then I got an idea.

" he jinxx I know this might be a lot to ask but will you feed Austin for me that would really help" I said smiling.

Jinxx's face lit up nodding, he went and fixed Austin his bottle before picking him up and feeding him. This was the first time seeing jinxx smile in two weeks.

I wish cc and jake would realize how sad they are making jinxx....

(Sorry for it being short I am saving everything for the last two chapters. Chapter 30 will be the last chapter and then if I get a lot of feed back then I'll make a sequel love you all bunches bye!<3)