Chapter 12

'Babygirl, you gotta get up now' Demi whispered shaking me 'I don't want to Demi' I turned around, she climbed into bed with me and cuddled up to me 'I know you don't wanna but you have to' I turned around and pouted 'you may be damn adorable but you still gotta get up' I sat up and rubbed my eyes 'that's it baby, you gotta hurry, you've still gotta get dressed and eat breakfast, wait I need to do your cream' she rushed into my bathroom and grabbed the cream. After applying it she went downstairs to make breakfast and left me to get dressed, I picked out a dress that Demi and Marissa had picked for me, it was a denim long sleeved dress, I put on a pair of cowgirl boots that Demi had gotten for me yesterday and ran downstairs 'Hey Mar!' I yelled and ran to give her a hug, I trust her a lot now, I know she wouldn't hurt me, I had fun with her yesterday, she hugged me back with a huge smile on her face 'you look adorable babe' I smiled at her, Demi walked in with breakfast in her hands 'awe baby, you're so cute' she sat at the table and ate her breakfast then proceeded to feed me, knowing I won't eat it myself.

Marissa was dropping Demi and I at school, she wanted to come, I don't know why she would 'can I come in pleeeeeaaaaseeee Dem' Mar whined, Demi laughed and shook her head, getting out of the car and coming around to my side 'thank you Mar' I said before getting out 'now baby, we're here early so it's going to be a little boring but I know for a fact that, you haven't done your homework, and you don't have me all day today so be good' I nodded and she led us to her classroom, 'sit down babygirl' I nodded and sat on the seat just in front of her desk, she started to write on the whiteboard 'Demi? What's that?' I asked pointing to the board 'that little missy, is something that you'll be paying attention to right?' I nodded 'of course Demi' she smiled at me 'I love you baby' I smiled back at her 'I love you too Demi'

Kids started to walk into the classroom, I kept my head down until I felt something hit my head, it was a big ass rock, I put my head back down silently crying, another rock was thrown at my head, with a note on it, I untaped the note and started to read it.

Think you can escape me by coming early brat? You're getting it at break today, why haven't you killed yourself yet? You're just a worthless unloved piece of shit! tell me that you don't take that blade and drag it across your skin praying for the courage to press down well you should get the courage so I don't have to see your ugly face again, and Kale told me you forced yourself on him, whatever that means, you little slut xoxo Willow

I looked at the note, before jumping out of my chair and running out of the classroom, straight to the bathroom, Demi had checked me for blades, but didn't know I grabbed one. I pulled it out of my shoe and lifted my sleeve, pressing the blade across my skin 'tell me that you don't take the baked and drag it across your skin praying for the courage to press down' I whispered watching mesmerized by the blood, 'Lyric Dennis please report back to Miss Lovatos classroom' I hate when they use my old last name, I guess my last name is Lovato now? I don't know, I can't go back though, Demi will yell at me for running away, but Demi will yell at me anyways when we go home, I guess I'll take the when we go home option. I kept looking at the note and broke down in sobs, blade still in my hands someone opened the bathroom door 'babygirl I can hear you please come out' I hid the blade back in my shoe and pulled my sleeve over the still bleeding cuts, Demi ran to me and pulled me into a hug, I gave her the note, she read it and sighed, then looked at me and gasped 'babygirl' she picked me up and sat me on the sink, she got some paper towel and wet it wiping my arms free of the blood 'where is it?' She sighed, then pulled of my shoe, finding it, damn she's smart 'come on baby, we have to go back, I'll talk to Willow' I shook my head 'it's fine Demi' she wiped my eyes 'it's not fine baby, look what she made you do to yourself', I'm talking to her no arguments, do you want me to get Marissa to pick you up' I shook my head, she kissed my forehead and lifted me back off the sinks then flushed the blade 'come on babygirl' she walked back to the classroom with me following 'look who it is! Did you cut little baby? Obviously not deep enough that unfo-' Demi cut her off 'ENOUGH! That's ENOUGH! You get out of my classroom, actually no I'm escorting you to the principals office' Demi yelled, Willow snorted and slapped me 'that teacher can't protect you all the time, I'll find you after school and make your life a living hell' I started to physically shake and fell to the ground, tears falling out of my eyes, Demi looked like she was going to cry 'call Mar' she mouthed flicking her eyes to her desk, I nodded and ran over to her desk, just then the bell rang, Demi walked out with Willow and the other kids left.

'Demi what's wrong?'
'It's L-Lyric'
'Baby? Why are you calling me?'
'Demi said to, can you come'
'Sure baby, stay strong, I'll be there in five'
'B-bye Mar'

Willows friends walked towards me, 'you got her in trouble and now you're going to pay' they started to throw punches and kicks towards me. After four minutes I was on the floor, they were kicking my stomach whilst I just sobbed 'What the fuck! Get off her' Marissa screamed from the doorway, Ali and Lilia continued to kick me 'GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER NOW!' Marissa screamed louder, which was pretty scary, they went to leave 'sit down, do not move' they scrambled to sit on the chairs, Marissa picked me up and kissed my forehead 'its okay babygirl, I'm here now' she rubbed my back and sat down with me.