The Snow-Haired Male

(Picture is of Wolven without his mask (his mask will be shown in the next chapter))

(I am so sorry if the characters start off OoC, it's just going to be for this chapter, hopefully, since it won't be from my character's point of view.)

Adrien had just sat down with Nino in their usual seats, waiting for class to start as they talked about making possible plans. "Adrien, can you hang out on Friday?"

"I might be able to around 6 or so... I don't know. Nino, you know my father-"

Nino cut him off with a sigh, shaking his head. "Yeah, I know. Don't worry about it, Adrien. Let's just plan for you to come over and play videogames, and if your father decides to cram a photo shoot in then just text me."

"I'm sorry, Nino. Really." Adrien sighed and his usual smile fell, but Nino gave him a reassuring smile and placed his hand on his shoulder as the bell rang, and together they turned to face the front of the classroom, waiting for the teacher to walk in.

"Hey, look! Miss Bustier has someone with her!" Alya said excitedly behind him, causing him to look towards the door along with a few more people in the class.

As the teacher opened the door and stepped into the room, the class fell silent as an extra pair of footsteps accompanied her's. Adrien's eyes widened when he saw the person, a boy his age who had snow white hair and striking red eyes. The boy's eyes traveled slowly around the classroom, and when they landed on Adrien he felt his heart pound in his chest. He looked so scared and nervous, even a little sick. He reminded Adrien of his first day at public school.

He smiled at him in what he hoped looked reassuring, and watched as the teacher led him by the small of his back into the front of the classroom. The boy's bag was resting against his hip and slung over his shoulder, but he was holding a notebook so tight to his chest that his knuckles were turning white. His body was shaking ever so slightly, and Adrien wished he could help calm the boy from Chloe's accusing gaze now that the teacher had placed him in line with her seat for his introduction.

"Everyone, this is Jasper Wells, a transfer from America. Now, normally in these scenarios we'd have the person introduce themselves, but due to an accident, Jasper can no longer speak." At the mention of this accident, Jasper flinched and a hand shot up to his throat. The teacher gave him a quick apology and looked back to the class as his hand slowly moved back to his notebook. "Please be kind to him and treat him well, alright?" She looked around and hummed slightly in thought before pointing towards Nathanael. "Why don't you sit next to Nathanael, I'm sure he'd love to help you get used to the school."

Jasper nodded, seemingly ignoring Chloe's scoff about his condition. Adrien gave her a little glare, but he wondered if he even heard it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Marinette giving Chloe a particularly harsh glare of her own.

He watched, much like the rest of the class, as Jasper sat down and flipped to a page in the notebook he held, showing it to Nathanael. The quiet red-head smiled and nodded, returning a greeting. The teacher cleared her throat and smiled. "Alright, everyone. Let's start the lesson now, okay?" With that, Adrien turned to face the teacher once again, making a mental note to talk to Jasper as soon as he could.

--------

As the bell rang, Adrien stood and collected his things, watching as kids swarmed around Jasper like moths to a flame. "Aw man, I wanted to get to him before everyone else!" Alya said with a sigh. Nino laughed softly at her reaction and Adrien sighed before looking at his friends. "We should go, before we end up late. We can talk to him later when he isn't being overwhelmed."