TWO Enemies? Great. Just, Great.

As I circled the Akuma, I made sure not to look into his eyes. I already knew what my fear was, and I didn't need anyone else knowing what that was, nor did I need to relive that moment, thank you very much.

Oogie-Boogie was watching me with a predatory hunger, and I could feel his gaze burning holes into me. I snarled, digging my fingers into the ground and getting ready to pounce. He moved faster than me, though, his wings spreading and he flew towards me. I launched myself to the left of him, dodging his body slam and quickly turning and running to attack him. I dug my claws into his body, nearly gagging at the smell he gave off but hanging on nonetheless. I raked my claws through the tar like substance, trying to find anything that could have been the akumatized item.

Oogie-Boogie bucked as he started screeching in what I assumed might have been pain. It was completely inhuman, sounding more like a dying animal or some sort of Halloween ghoul than anything. He tried to grab me, but all he was managing to do was cut or nick me, his clawed nails not quite long enough to grab me when he kept squirming. I growled, shoving my hand through the tar to see if maybe it was hidden inside. His screeching grew louder and I felt his claws dig into my shoulders, yanking me from his back and throwing me to the ground in front of him.

I struggled against his hold as he held me down, feeling blood trail down my arms from where his claws dug in. I looked everywhere but his face.

He let out a deep chuckle, grin returning to his face as his lips parted, blood red saliva dripping onto my cheeks. "Too easy, little beast. Too easy. I could take your miraculous, right here, right now." He slowly let go with one of his hands, one long, slender claw slipping under the chain that held my pendants and giving a light tug.

"Don't touch it!" I snarled, my words coming out more animalistic than normal due to the transformation.

Oogie-Boogie chuckled again, letting go of the chain and bringing his face closer to me. His breath stunk just as much as his body did, and it was hot against my cheek. "But of course, that would be much to easy, wouldn't it?" He said darkly, one claw running across my cheek and making a clean cut across it. I squeezed my eyes shut, refusing to look at him as I tried to break from his hold. "Come now, little miraculous holder- show me your fear! You can't hide it from me forever!"

"Wanna bet?!" I snarled, lurching up to try and break from his hold. He held on tight, though, and I whimpered in pain as I felt his claws dig into my shoulders. It went on like that for a few minutes, his claws digging in further each time. I was starting to grow tired, and a second beep from my miraculous rang out about the fighting. I groaned in annoyance and frustration, lifting a hand up the best I could and slashing at the male in an attempt to free myself.

He screeched in pain and I felt his presence move away from me, making me grin and open my eyes. Only to scream in surprise when Oogie-Boogie's eyes were still only a few inches from my own. I cursed in my head and went to close my eyes again but it was too late, he was already transforming into what I feared most.

Oogie-Boogie took on a more human shape, his eyes were brown and slanted, his hair short and brown. His skin was pale and he held a bottle of Hydrochloric acid in one hand, the other still gripping my shoulder painfully tight. I whimpered and froze, throat closing up instinctively as an manic smile took over his features.

"Well, well~ isn't this a wonderful fear!" He laughed darkly, moving to straddle my waist to keep my hands pinned down as he started to unscrew the cap of the acid. I could feel my lungs start to burn and felt tears starting to prick my eyes as I felt my breathing pick up.

"No. No no no. Nononono! Get off me!" I screamed bloody murder, bucking up to try and get him off me. I choked on air as he growled and slammed his hand into my throat, pinning me to the ground. My lips were parted, trying to heave air into my lungs through my panic. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the bottle he was slowly lowering to my lips, and I could feel how my tail curled between my legs like it did when dogs were scared, tickling my stomach.