The Dancer (Part One)

School was uneventful, nothing special to talk about. Actually, I need to fix that statement. Something special did happen.

Apparently, for the first time in months, no akumas had attacked during school hours, and we all managed to make it through the school day. Which meant that my third day at this school was a calm and peaceful one aside from Chloe's constant whining that I'm lying about my voice not working or some other stupid thing.

I grew a little closer to Adrien and Nino, too. They are super nice, and fun to be around. They kept me a part of the conversation but never forced me to communicate with them, which seems a little difficult, but... I don't know, it worked pretty flawlessly for the three of us. The best part is, is that we have plans to go to Nino's house on Friday for videogames. It's been a long time since I went over to someone else's house.

Now, however, I've been fighting a slowly losing battle with the enemy called "homework". Who would have thought that France's history could be so boring. At least, this text book was certainly making it boring. Neeks was trying to help me stay awake by tickling under my nose with his tail each time I became drowsy. With how many times I've sneezed so far in the past two hours, I'm amazed mom hasn't come out of her studio to check on me.

I cough quietly after what feels like my fifteenth sneeze the past half hour, and stand up, shaking my head. Neeks floats back up to be in front of my face. "Did I do it too much?" He asked worriedly, his eyes apologetic. I shake my head and close my textbook, walking to the kitchen and getting a bottle of water. The news was playing on TV and I decided to watch it to see if anything interesting was happening. What I got, was a report of an Akuma attack happening at the stadium. A girl calling herself, "Streaker".

I looked at Neeks and he nodded, flying into my necklace with ease. I let the transformation finish and quickly left through the window of my bedroom, leaving a note telling my mom I went on a walk on her door. Once I was out and a safe distance from my house, I was cheering, excitement and adrenaline coursing through my veins as I headed towards the Akuma.

"Hey, Wolven!" I turned my head to the right and saw Ladybug swinging next to me.

"Hey there, Bugbug! You heard about this Akuma too, huh?" I grinned and jumped over the large gap between buildings.

"We should get started on a plan, don't you think?"

"What about Kitkat?" I ask, stumbling onto the next roof as I had misjudged the distance.

"He should already be there! Make sure not to get hit by Streaker's streamers, okay? Chat might already be tied up!" Ladybug swung her yoyo and latched onto the stadium, swinging herself over the ledge. I tensed and got ready to jump, trying to estimate how much power I'd need. Once I think I get the right amount I jump and whoop as I got over the edge, laughing and twirling through the air before landing in front of Streaker. I whistled as I got a good look at her, thinking that it was a rather nice and interesting outfit.

She was wearing a neon blue crop top with one of the straps off her shoulder, with a neon green vest and a green choker around her neck, another black band with a dark blue design around her upper arm. She had on dark blue cargo pants, and neon green/blue sneakers. All along her arms were these blue and green ribbons, wrapping around her forearms in a crisscross fashion until her wrists, where they bunched together to look like bracelets. Her skin was pale white, and around her eyes was what looked like a butterfly shaped face paint. Her hair was long, wavy, and blue with green streaks in it. She would have looked like a really cool, normal, dancer had her ribbons not been acting like they were alive and extended arms of herself, trapping people in the ribbon and keeping them in their seats.