A Day With Mom (Part 2)

In case of future reference, and some past references, I thought I'd let you know this story takes place a little over a year after the first season of miraculous ladybug. I kept the class the same, but everyone is either a year older, or they are turning a year older at some point in my story. Currently, they are two months into the school year and Jasper came around a month into the school year, towards the end of September and beginning of October. Currently it is November 1st story time. The thing with his dad happened three years ago, and he *cough*officially*cough* met Neeks 4 months ago. Hoo boy, I've got some editing to do once this is all done (I don't feel like fixing it all until this story is complete. I just know there will be more errors in chapters to come). As to why I haven't mentioned Lila, I have no excuse. I don't think I remembered her existence when starting this and when I remembered I just didn't feel like writing her in. Also, I don't know enough about her currently to write her accurately, so maybe she'll make an appearance after second season comes out (if this runs that long)

After letting Mom go shopping in a few of the stores along the street we had been on, where she bought some dresses and art supplies, I decided to lead mom through the park where Oogie-Boogie had appeared and died a few days prior since it was a great shortcut to the Eiffel Tower. As we were passing by the fountain and carousel, Mom stopped and tugged on my hand. "Oh, wait, Jasper!  I see Adrien over there!" She said softly in excitement, starting to pull me over to the area Adrien was currently standing, a photo shoot taking place. He looked pretty awake considering how late I had woken him up last night, and for a minute I felt rather guilty about it.

Neeks nudged me and I looked down, seeing him glare at me from under my scarf, as if telling me not to feel guilty. I needed someone to comfort me, and Neeks must have thought he was the best person to go to.

"Wait, mom, he's working! We can't bother him while he's working!" I scrambled to type on my phone, showing her the message as she pulled me over.

"I know that!" Mom said with a small scoff, a knowing smile on her face, "Goodness, child, you act like I'm about to scream and yell at him like those Fangirls of his!" She scolded playfully, walking over to the bench nearby and sitting down on it gracefully. She patted the spot next to her as she smiled and spoke again, "We'll invite him to lunch with us, and bring him along even if his gorilla of a bodyguard over there doesn't allow it."

"Mom!" I wrote in my notebook as I sat down next to her, hoping my shock got across. She rolled her eyes and laughed softly.

"What? Mr. Bodyguard is welcome if he wants to join! I saw the cutest little café a few blocks away- or we could go to Tom and Sabine's Bakery!" She said innocently as she pulled out her new sketchbook and pencils from one of her art store bag. She handed me another notebook, this one more in the style of a journal to write in. "Here. Write a story while I sketch your little model friend."

She tucked her legs up close to her chest, resting her sketch pad on her legs and beginning to sketch Adrien with a surprising intensity. I sighed and shook my head, a small smile on my face as I turned back to Adrien and started trying to think of a story to write. I tapped the eraser of my pencil against my lips a few times, but soon I was twirling the pencil in my hand and tapping it against the cover of the notebook. I was admittedly staring at Adrien, but it was unseeing, I was focused on something entirely different.

After a few minutes a grin slowly spread across my lips and quickly pencil to paper.

Once upon a time, there was a knight own all throughout the kingdom of Kwamistala as the Dark Knight. Why was he called this, you ask? Well, because he wore light weight, black and dark purple colored armor. He was the handsomest knight in the kingdom, and the most well liked. He was kind to all who came across him, and never raised his sword without reason.