Mistletoe and Christmas Home

I was going to do another chapter before this, taking place on Christmas Eve with the Christmas Special because oh my god, the material was just there and calling my name (just throw Jasper in at certain parts, it makes it surprisingly funny), but I didn't want to spoil it for anyone and I've already got a bit of a time crunch happening so I didn't have time. WATCH IT THOUGH IT'S SO CUTE AND THE SINGING IS REALLY GOOD FOR ENGLISH AND FRENCH (it's funny, you can hear the auto tune in Adrien's English voice it's so heavily laid down XD it still sounds really good though.) MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, HERE'S YOUR GIFT!

Christmas came along quickly enough, and I had already seen Monsieur Labelle and Madam Gos- excuse me, Noel and Astrid, as they have been telling me to call them almost constantly, more than enough times in the five days after the exhibition. At this point, I was pretty sure they were all dating. Evangelique, I had seen less of. They must have a babysitter for her, which is a rather happy thing for me because while I loved the girl, she was adamant on saying Adrien and I were superheroes and it just made me a nervous wreck.

Last night, mom had gently nudged me out of the house, saying not to be back until about noon without Adrien, and that she had set it up with Nino's family that I could spend the night at his place. I was confused, but the moment I saw Astrid and Noel still there, I had a small idea what they might be doing, so I smiled and waved and went on without a fight.

Now, I was coming back with Adrien and the others after having convinced his father to let him come. I knocked on the door before entering, wanting to make sure Mom and the others had a little time to finish doing whatever they were doing.

The last thing I had expected when I opened the door, was to see Christmas lights and decorations covering every inch of doorway and stairwell. Immediately, I could smell cinnamon and pine as we walked in to take off our shoes and hang out coats.

Mom came skipping over to us dressed in a Santa outfit, a large grin on her face. Now, when I say Santa outfit, I don't mean a dress or a sexy Santa. What I mean is, she's wearing a much more feminine version of Santa's suit. "Merry Christmas!" She cheered. Noel chuckled as he walked around the corner into the hall, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He had a Santa hat placed lopsidedly on his head, and a few kiss marks on his cheeks.

"Jasper, you never told me your mother is so gung-ho about Christmas."

I shrugged, more concerned over why mom had a cat-like grin on her face and her hands behind her back. Mom giggled and walked over, trying to look innocent.

Suddenly, she was bouncing behind Adrien and me, one arm stretched over our heads. Glancing up, my eyes widened when I saw the mistletoe she had in her hands. "Alright, boys! Kiss!"

Right after she said that, I heard a snort from Alya and a muffled laugh from Nino, and Marinette made a strangled sound of opposition. My cheeks flared red, and when I looked at Adrien, his were in a similar state. "Mom!" I mouthed, hoping my embarrassment and shock got through. Noel snickered from the area he was perched and I gave him a small glare. He knew she was planning this, didn't he?!

The glare only made him laugh more, and he tried to muffle it with his hand as Astrid popped around Noel, curiosity in her eyes. "What's going-" She squealed when she noticed the situation Adrien and I were in, her eyes lighting up, "Oh, it's the boys! Go on, kiss!" Adrien's blush only deepened as Marinette giggled, and I stared at her in betrayal.

No. Way. All three adults were against us and even Marinette was finding this entertaining.

I let out a strangled whine and hid my face in my hands as I pouted in defiance. Mom pouted in return before turning to Adrien, smiling sweetly at him. "Sweetheart, be a dear and give my son a little kiss, please?"