Chapter 18:

Chapter 18:

"Your Braylee right?" Some girl asks me as I stop at my locker at the end of the day.

"I am?" I say with slight question because no one talks to me.

Her friend squeals and the girl beams at me. "We think its totally awesome that  your dating Wolf."

"Totally!!" Her squealing friend says with the same beam as her. I watch amused as they run away from me giddily.

"What was that?" Wolf asks as he walks up to me.

Shrugging I say "They like that we're dating."

Wolf chuckles amused and asks "Wanna come over to mine for a bit?"

I frown because I don't know if Avlon will need me or not. Let me txt Avlon. I tell him and he nods at me looking hopeful. 'Can I go to Wolfs for a bit or do you need me?'

Wolf and I walk out to our cars and when I open the truck door my phone chirps. 'Have fun baby.' is all it says making me shake my head with a smile.

"Follow you there." I tell him and he gives me his breathtaking smile I love so much as he gets into his car.

I follow him over. "Something to drink?" Wolf asks and I roll my eyes nodding. He points to the fridge and I open it getting out a coke.

We retire to the living room and I go to ask him a question but his phone chirps before I can talk. "Hello?" he asks annoyed and I chuckle laying my head against the back of the couch. "Oh hey." he says perking up. "What are you up to?" he nods and says "Sitting here with my girl." Wolf chuckles and looks at me. "Ford wants to talk to you."

I raise a brow shocked and point to myself making Wolf chuckle as he pushes the phone at me. "Hello." I say bashfully making Wolf laugh.

"Hello Braylee this is Ford, Wolf's older brother. I have heard so much about you I can't wit until I get to meet you." he says sounding really excited.

"Wolf has told me a lot about you also. I think it would be amazing if we could all meet sometime."

"Yes!" he says enthusiastically making all of my shyness fade away. "How about Christmas? It's been a year since I've seen my baby bro so that's a Christmas without him."

"Christmas would be awesome." By the time Christmas came around Skittles would be about a month and a half and I think that would be a good time for her to get out and travel.

"Are you sure I know your pregnant. Will your baby be here by then?" he asks worriedly and I smile at that.

"I'm sure my baby should be about a month or two by the time Christmas comes round."

"Our baby!" Wolf says loudly making Ford chuckle.

"Well im going to let you all go. See you Christmas Braylee keep my brother in line."

Winking at Wolf I state "He's already wrapped around my pinky Ford I'll make sure he stays in line."

Wolf scowls at that and Ford laughs loudly amused. "I like you. You'll be good for him."

"Thank you Ford." Ford and I say our goodbye's before I give the phone to Wolf. They chuckle and talk another five minutes before he says goodbye. "Well I was going to ask what you were doing for Christmas but I guess I know what we're doing."

Wolf grins at me and then it falls. "Do you think Avlon and Dallas will let you come?"

Shrugging I state "I don't know why not. They like you a lot."

Wolfs eyes light up with hope and he says "I hope so because I want you to meet my brother and his family."

Grinning I state "I really want to meet them also because I love you Wolf and I want to know everything about you."

"Really?" Wolf asks wide eyed sitting up on the couch straighter. I grin at him and nod my head because I do love this man. He is everything that I have ever wanted in a man. He cares so much about me and has such a good heart. The biggest thing is he wants to take care of another man's baby. He just touches my heart and I don't know what I would do without him.

"I could break out in dance right now." Wolf states but then he chuckles. "But I dot want to scare you." I giggle at that and bask in his embrace when he pulls me into his tight embrace.

"Can I kiss you Cupcake or are you still not comfortable?" he asks me worriedly. I cup his face with my hands and give him a small smile.

"I know you would never hurt me Wolf." I tell him and he looks me over worriedly before his lips slowly descend on mine. He gives me a soft peck and then pulls back but in that peck I feel completed I feel like nothing could ever break us apart.

.............

Just a short chapter so i figured i would upload tonight.

GodBless

Believe01