Chapter 17:

Chapter 17:

"Are you doing okay?" Wolf asks me softly in first period.

Nodding my head I hold back a wince as a pain shoots through my back "I'm fine Wolf."

"Don't lie to me." he growls and I give him a small smile.

"I'm fine Wolf just leave it alone."  Wolf watches me closely through first period and when its time for second he practically goes into the class with me not wanting to let me go. "Wolf." I complain stopping him in the door way.

"Txt me right away if you start feeling worse." he instructs and I nod giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before I turn and go into class.

As I sit through second and third period the sharp pain and sleepiness just get worse. I'm seven months now and the pain has gotten more and the sleep has gotten less. The pain is so bad I bet I only sleep two hours out of twenty four now.

"Yes Miss. Carter?" the teacher asks when my hand shoots up.

"May I go to the office?" I ask with a wince and the teacher nods quickly looking me over with concern.

"Are you not feeling well?"

Giving him a small smile I say "I just want to go home." he nods at me and I collect my things walking to the office.

"Hello dear." the secretary says with a smile when I walk in.

"I'd like to leave." I tell her and she nods giving me the phone so I can dial Avlons number. She calls her and talks to her a little bit before telling me that she will be to get me soon.

Pulling out my phone I txt Wolf so he wont be worried about me when he goes to last period. 'I'm going home.'

'Why?' he txt back immediately.

'I'm not feeling the best.'

'I don't like that you lied to me Cupcake. Am I going to have to spank you?' he txt back and I can practically see the fire in his eyes.

'I'm sorry I just don't like it when you worry.' He worry's to much for me when he shouldn't be because I am just fine. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like the attention because that would be a big lie. I crave his attention more than I crave the attention of Avlon and Dallas. Wolf has made a big change in my life for all of the three months that I have known him. I have to say I don't know what I would do without him.

'You're mine Cupcake so im going to worry. Don't lie to me again.'

Tears threaten to spill when I realize that he's mad at me. 'R u mad at me?'

'Not mad beautiful just worried. Where are you?'

'Office.' I txt him back and frown when I look at the clock on my phone. Avlon said that she was on her way fourty five minutes ago and it only takes thirty minutes to get here from the house. Worried I call her from my cell but the line just rings and rings. I call back a second time and it does the same thing.

"What's wrong?" Wolfs deep voice asks me making me jump in shock.

I hold my chest and look over at him. "Avlon's not picking up."

Wolf frowns and asks "Maybe she's driving."

Shaking my head I state "She said she would be here forty five minutes ago. The house is only thirty minutes from the school."

Wolf frowns at that and thinks deeply about it for a second. "Why don't you call your dad?"

"Good idea." I mumble dialing Dallas's number. His phone just continues to wring making my frown deepen.