Chapter 34:

Chapter 34:

The next morning I peak my eyes open and look down toward my stomach where I feel a lot of pressure. A smile lights up my face when I look down and see the top of Wolf's head. His tattooed arms are wrapped around my waist and his head is placed underneath of my bust. Our legs are wrapped together tightly and he's got a small smile on his lips as he sleeps peacefully.

Taking my hands I run them through his amazing silky hair and coo "Wolfyyyy!" but he doesn't budge. "Baby come on. Get up!"

"Mmmmm!" He mumbles tightening his arms around my waist.

"Baby I gotta pee and your heavy body is pressing on my bladder." If he wouldn't have been laying on me I would have let him sleep because I know that neither of us have gotten any sleep. Avlee finally went to sleep at five this morning.

"Callin me fat Cupcake?" He mumbles opening his eyes to look up at me.

I giggle and nod my head. Wolf smirks and lifts his body over top of mine. He uses his hands to hold him up. "You calling me fat?" he asks again and I giggle from the high pitched tone of his voice.

Wolf straddles me and starts ticking the life out of me making me shriek. His hands run over my sides and stomach making me laugh loudly "Am I still fat cupcake?"

"N-no." I scream between gasps. Wolf chuckles and lets up on the tickling.

Grinning I push him onto his back and straddle his waist "Your not fat baby." I tell him truthfully looking over his tattooed toned chest. This is the first time I have seen his chest. Usually he sleeps with his shirt on.

Noticing my confusion Wolf state "Doll puked on me."

Amused I chuckle and state "I'm not complaining." Wolf raises a brow and smirks up at me putting his hands on my hips. "You should sleep like this more often."

His eyes widen in surprise as a blush comes over my face. "You know lusting is a sin." he states with a playful smirk on his face.

"Not when your my husband and your tempting me with your amazingly hot body."

Wolf lets out a loud booming laugh and agrees "True, so you think I'm amazingly hot?"

I blush deeply and smack his chest going to climb off of him. Wolf tightens his hands on my hips and holds me in place "Don't get embarrassed Cupcake because you are not the only one that thinks I'm amazingly hot." I smack his chest and he chuckles before getting serious. "I find you amazingly sexy cupcake and I'm happy I'm not the only one desiring the other."

My cheeks flame as I look down into his deep black eyes. "I'm sorry I'm making you wait."

Wolf frowns and shakes his head. "I love you beautiful and I will wait until your ready."

Smiling I lean down and give him a passionate kiss on the lips. It ends shortly though when Avlee's cry's fill the air.

.

"Is it cold?" i ask Wolf after he comes up for air. He shakes his head and i frown at him not believing him one bit.

"We heat it." Ford informs me. Ford and Heather have an indoor pool at their house and they all wanted to go swimming. I don't know how to swim unfortunately but i can wade in the water.

I brought Avlee and i a swimsuit and i have to say Avlee looks adorable in her pink polka doted bikini.

Stepping onto the stairs i smile satisfied that its not super cold but its not to hot either. I go down the stairs until my thighs hit the warm water. Bending down i put Avlee's feet in the water. She loves bathes so i expected nothing less than her grin.