Chapter 35:

Chapter 35:

"Recently we have had a marriage in our Church family." The pastor says with a smile looking at Wolf and I in the crowd. "Will Mr. and Mrs. Blackwell please come up here so we can pray."

Wolf stands and holds his hand out to me. With a smile I take it and ask Dallas if he can watch Avlee, while she sleeps in her seat. Dallas nods happily and watches as Wolf and I may our way to the front.

"We all know Braylee as one of the Carter girls." I chuckle along with everyone else in the crowd. They call Avlon and I the Carter girls because Dallas practically worships the ground we walk on. Or so everyone at the church says so. "She's had a very challenging life." The pastor looks at me and asks for my permission and I nod with a small smile telling him it's okay. "Braylee grew up with a mother and a father that were abusers and addicts. She grew up getting beat and seeing her mom get beat by a man she through was her father. Braylee was raped some months ago and that is how out little Avlee has come along. When the Carters adopted Braylee she started at a new school and was bullied until Wolf here came to her rescue. God has spoken to me since they have both started attending church and he knew they were going to get married and he praises their marriage so we are just going to pray."

I smile and the pastor takes one of my hand and one of Wolfs and joins them together before he takes our other hands in his. "Lets just all pray for them." We bow our heads and the pastor starts and soon after everyone joins in on the prayer mumbling their own prayer for us. "Father we praise your for their joining Lord and we thank you for blessing their marriage, thank you for bringing them together as one. I ask father that you just continue blessing their marriage, continue to let their light shine through you. If they were to have a problem Lord let them to come to you to back in your light and work it out. Lift them up to be wonderful, magnificent people of you Lord." the pastor says and I smile lightly a few tears falling from my eyes. "Do you want to be joined in the Lord as one?" pastor asks and I look over at Wolf to see him smiling down at me.

"We would." Wolf states and the pastor has us pray the sinners prayer. The whole time I can just feel God on me feel him all around me as he cleanses me. The feeling of protection, love and wanting washes over me letting me know that God is with me and he has always and will always be with me, never leaving nor forsaking me.

"I don't know, she's not your responsibility." I say for the sixth time making Ford sigh with an eye roll.

"She is my niece Braylee, there for I do have a little responsibility to look after her."

I bite the inside of my cheek and ask "What if she wants me but I'm not here to get her."

"Cupcake." Wolf says softly tightening his arm around my waist in reassurance. "She will be fine. We're only going to be gone a few hours."

Frowning I state "I know but I've never left her with anyone before." Sure I have left her with Wolf but he is her father and Dallas always went to the yard for an hour or the store for a few minutes I have never left her for more than three hours and that was with Wolf so I could get my dress. I missed her like crazy but she was with her daddy who she knows.

She doesn't know Ford and Heather much we have only been here about four days and yes she likes them but I don't know how she will react to being with them for a long period of time.

"We will take good care of her Braylee, there is nothing to worry about."

I purse my lips at Ford because there is a lot to talk about. Sighing heavily I say "Fine, there's milk in the freezer you might want to get it out now because by the time its warm she will be hungry. All of her pampers and changes of clothes are in a suitcase upstairs its bright pink and it has her name on it-"