The Game

Kiana

"What do you mean something's going on with them," I asked.

Everyone looked down avoiding my eye.

"You all knew and didn't care to tell me."

"It's not like we didn't want to, we really did, we just didn't want to hurt you," Christian frowned.

I nodded. Uncle Amos came into the tent smiling. 

"It's almost time for the match, everyone go and change,"  He smiled.

I simply nodded and went into my room. I tossed Kayla's items out of the room and placed a charm to keep her out. I then pulled out the clothes I would wear to the match. Something to make Jace pay for cheating on me.

"This is perfect," I smirked as I changed into my new outfit

I exited my room and saw Kayla and Jace enter.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," Jace whined.

I slapped him across the face.

"I'll meet you all at the Arena. Oh yeah, Jace. We're over," I spat.

I exited the shared tent and began walking with the crowd of people to the match.

********

"Thank you so much for the autograph,"

"You're very welcome," I smiled.

"Kay! I'm your biggest fan!"

I turned around and saw five more boys running towards me. I sent them a warm smile, took a few pictures and signed a few autographs.

"Have a good day," they blushed.

"Enjoy the game," I smiled.

"Bulgaria," One cheered.

I simply nodded and hugged a fellow fan goodbye. I went inside the arena and showed my pass for the box seats. I sat down in my seat, playing on my phone and texted Hermione and the others where I'd be and they agreed to join me in the box.

"Enjoying yourself," someone asked.

I turned around and saw Chase Krum by the door. I stood up from my seat and smiled. I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thanks for the seats," I blushed.

Chase blushed.

"Anything for a fan of mine," he chuckled. "By the way, can I have your autograph, I'm a massive fan."

I simply nodded.

"Do you have parchment," I asked.

Chase chuckled.