Getting Ready

Kiana

"These dresses were so worth a whole day of shopping for," Hermione smiled.

I nodded.

"Ginny do you like your dress," I asked.

Ginny nodded.

"Why do you have two dresses," Hermione asked.

"Playing for the Ball, so, I need to still dress up," I answered.

"Makes sense," Hermione and Ginny chuckled.

"Alright ladies, we're all showered up. Let's get started on our hair," I smiled.

The three of us broke off into different sections of our rooms. I plugged my curler into the wall and sat in front of the mirror. After endless curling braiding my hair was perfect.

   I then took my nail polish out and began polishing a red base and gold glitter for decoration

I then took my nail polish out and began polishing a red base and gold glitter for decoration. I casted a quick dry spell on my nails and washed them.

"How's it going so far girls?" I asked

"Going well," Ginny called from the bathroom.

"Mione?" I asked.

"I'm having a hair situation." Hermione groaned.

"Good thing I brew a hair potion huh?" I giggled.

"Oh yeah!" Hermione chuckled.

She poured the hair potion over her hair and her hair went from bouncy and curly to sleek & straight.

"Nice H," I smiled.

"Owe it all to you and that magnificent brain of yours," Hermione smiled.

"That's a cute pearl necklace Hermione," Ginny said. "You have one too Kay."

I then slapped my forehead. I went to grab Ginny's pearl and handed it to her.

"It has a protective charm in it and all you have to do is close your eyes, hold the pearl and say my name," I chuckled.

"Thank you Kay," Ginny smiled.