Cedric and I

Kiana

"Kiana," Hermione whispered.

"Shh. I'm sleeping," I whined.

Hermione chuckled.

"You'll miss breakfast and classes if you continue to sleep," Hermione said sternly.

I fluttered my eyes open and sat up.

"I'll meet you guys at the table," I sighed.

Hermione exited the dorm and I got up and showered. After I showered I changed into jeans, a t-shirt and threw my robes over. I slid my black socks on followed by my white converse. I grabbed my bag full of books and strapped it around my back.

"Another day, another dollar," I chuckled.

I exited the dorm and went immediately to the Great Hall. I sat besides Hermione and Harry and piled my food onto my plate. When the post owls arrived, Hermione looked up eagerly; she seemed to be expecting something.

"Percy won't've had time to answer yet," said Ron. "We only sent Hedwig yesterday."

"No, it's not that," said Hermione. "I've taken out a subscription to the Daily Prophet. I'm getting sick of finding everything out from the Slytherins."

"Good idea H," I smiled.

"Good thinking!" said Jake, also looking up at the owls. "Hey, Hermione, I think you're in luck -"

A gray owl was soaring down toward Hermione. A brown one soaring towards me.

"It hasn't got a newspaper, though," she said, looking disappointed. "It's -"

But to my astonishment, the gray owl landed in front of my plate, closely followed by four barn owls, a brown owl, and a tawny.

"How many subscriptions did you take out?" said Harry, seizing Hermione's goblet before it was knocked over by the cluster of owls, all of whom were jostling close to her, trying to deliver their own letter first.

"And how much fan mail do you have?" Jake asked.

"What on earth - ?" Hermione said, taking the letter from the gray owl, opening it, and starting to read. "Oh really!" she sputtered, going rather red.

I opened one of mine up and I did not like what I saw :

I don't think your parents would be proud that their 14 year old daughter is sleeping around with different men.

I then tore open another letter and felt tears slide down my cheek, the letter said :

You expect people to love you when you can't love yourself. No wonder why your parents hate you. - Anon.

"What's up?" said Ron.

"It's - oh how ridiculous -" Hermione spat.

"Give me that bloody prophet," I spat.

Harry handed me the Daily Prophet. Photos of Chase kissing me, Chase and I at the Ball, Me saving Jake and hugging him. Me hugging Harry. I then opened another letter telling me I should die in the last tournament to make everyone's lives better.

"Kay, what's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I am going to kill that bloody bitch," I growled.

I thrust the Daily Prophet and the letters at Harry, who saw that it was not handwritten, but composed from pasted letters that seemed to have been cut out of the Daily Prophet. I got to the last envelope and apparently so did Hermione.