Wand Weighing

Kiana

I felt someone softly shaking my arms. I slowly fluttered my eyes and saw Josh smiling down at me.

"Seriously, your headmaster is calling you, something about the Tournament," Caleb chuckled.

I rose from my bed and hurriedly fixed my hair. I jumped out of bed and approached the door.

"Where do I go," I asked.

"There's a kid outside for you, he'll take you," Josh said.

I nodded.

"Next time you two decide to go to Hawaii bring us along," Calvin said.

Caleb and I looked at each other and laughed.

"If you want to spend your whole night on your knees over a pile of rocks for comfort then do it," I chuckled.

"I can't believe you went all night," Caleb chuckled.

"I can't believe you put a numbing spell on my legs," I chuckled.

"We won didn't we," Caleb smirked.

"That we did," I chuckled. "I'll see you guys later."

"Bye Kay," they said in unison.

I opened the door and waved a goodbye to my band mates and saw Dennis Creevy outside waiting.

"Oh, hey Dennis," I smiled.

Dennis blushed.

"Hey Kay, I'm here to take you," Dennis smiled.

I nodded and gestured for him to walk. Dennis nodded and did as told.

"I heard about your flight from school," Dennis chuckled. "Where'd you go?"

"Hawaii," I answered. "You and Oliver are the only ones who know about what happened the night of the game. It still haunts and stresses me. Then this - I needed to get away."

"Understandable," Dennis said. "It was a real terrifying night but i'm glad I had you to keep me safe."

"Anytime Dennis, I like being able to take care of someone," I smiled.

"You're like a big sister I've always wanted, sure I have Collin as a big brother -" Dennis began.

"I'd be honored to be your big sister," I smiled.

"Really?" Dennis asked.

"Of course, you're an amazing kid." I smiled.

"Thank you," Dennis blushed.

On the way I heard girls gossiping about some girl in the Hospital Wing. I walked inside the room and was embraced in a hug by someone. Cedric.

"Let. Me. Go." I hissed.

Cedric immediately drew away from me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hermione was cursed.." Cedric began, "by Malfoy.. and I am really sorry for not being there. I am sorry for driving you away to the point where you had to hide away at Hawaii."

I felt the anger inside me boil. Before I could storm out of the room someone clasped their hand around my wrist. I looked at the arm and saw Chase Krum.