Into the Graveyard

Kiana

I felt my body harshly slam onto a hard but damp surface. I groaned in pain as I tried to get up.

"Kay? Where are you?" Cedric and Harry said.

"More importantly where are we?" Cedric asked.

I opened my eyes. We weren't back at the school. This place gave me the creeps.

"I'm over here guys," I managed to say.

I saw their quiffs appear from behind a stone. The two ran towards me and helped me up.

"Are you hurt?" Cedric asked.

"I think I broke my arm," I sighed.

I stood up besides Harry and Cedric and looked around. I knew this place. Oh no..

"We need to get out of here now," I said hurriedly looking for the cup.

"Why?" Cedric asked.

"Cedric, this is the place I've been having nightmares about.." I sighed.

Cedric's eyes shot open and he protectively wrapped an arm around my shoulder. He then pulled Harry behind us.

"Wands out," Cedric said.

With his free hand he held his wand high and ready. With my working hand, I held mine out as well. Harry followed behind us.

"Someone's coming," Harry whispered.

Cedric passed me to Harry.

"Keep her safe." Cedric said.

Harry nodded. Squinting tensely through the darkness, we watched the figure drawing nearer, walking steadily towards us between the graves. I couldn't make out a face, but from the way it was walking and holding its arms, I could tell it was carrying something. The figure stopped besides a towering marble headstone, only six feet from us. Harry twitched besides me and I tried to hold him up in my arms.

"Kill the Spare..." a voice whispered.

"Ced," I whispered.

"Avada Kedavra," someone yelled.

I saw Cedric's body fly to the ground and his eyes were closed. My body felt numb. I didn't move I didn't do anything. I just watched.

Harry

"Avada Kedavra!" someone yelled.

Cedric whipped around. A green light approached and hit Cedric square in the chest. I watched as Kiana's body froze - how she stood in shock. Then I watched as she wrapped something around Cedric's neck. I felt someone tie me up and pull me away from the scene.

"N-no," I cried.

"It's okay Harry, I got you," Kayla said.

Wait... Kayla?

"You - You killed him.. You killed your ... your brother..how could you.." I said.

"Easy, she is my daughter. I mean they're all my children."

I turned around and saw a woman who looked a lot like Kiana and Kayla.

"You let her kill him!" I shrieked. "Kiana!"

She didn't respond. She just looked at him - expressionless. I could feel her heartbreak from here and it hurt. Then I felt someone drag me and shove me against a statue that wrapped its staff against my neck.

"How could you kill your own brother," I sniffled.

"He was weak." Kayla shrugged. "Just look at her now - she doesn't know what to do - I could get used to the sight ."

I wanted to break free from the ropes and curse Kayla.

"CRUCIO!"

I felt my body go through immense amounts of pain. Wormtail had done it.

"Hurry!" a voice said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"It is ready, master," Wormtail and Athena said.

"Now..." said a cold voice.

Wormtail pulled open the robes on the ground, revealing what was inside them, and I let out a strangled yell. Wormtail dropped an ugly looking child into the cauldron.

"Bone of the father, unknowingly given, will renew your son!" Wormtail said.

Wormtail tossed a bone into the cauldron and then whimpered.

"Flesh -- of the servant -- w-willingly given -- you will -- revive -- your master." Wormtail said.

He streched his right hand out in front of him -- the hand with the missing finger. He gripped the dagger very tightly in his left hand and swung it upward. I shut my eyes knowing what Wormtail was going to do. I then heard footsteps approach me. I opened my eyes to see Wormtail come besides me.

"B-blood of the enemy.. forcibly taken.. you will.. resurrect your foe." Wormtail said.

Wormtail took my hand in his and cut the palm of my hand taking my blood. Wormtail staggered towards the cauldron and dropped my blood inside. And then the sparks emanating from the cauldron were extinguished. A surge of white steam bellowed thickly from the cauldron instead, obliterating everything from my view. Then through the mist in front of me. I saw an icy surge of terror, the dark outline of a man, tall and skeletal thin rising from the middle of the cauldron.

"Tom," Athena cried out and ran towards the man I've grown a strong hatred too.

Voldemort.