Celebration

Kiana

"I swear I'm fine - I was just really tired," I chuckled.

   Madam Pomfrey crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow at me. I sent her a cheeky smile and she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Can't you stop getting yourself injured?" She scolded.

"But what would be the point in living without a few little cuts, scratches and burns?" I giggled.

"A safe life," she scolded. "Your friends have been wanting to see you."

"They can wait - I'm enjoying my favorite nurses company," I chuckled.

"You're completely mental, what would your godfather say?" Poppy said.

   I smiled.

"Amazing job," I smiled.

"I can't handle you - Cedric and Christian handle your sister," Poppy said.

"Poppy," I said.

   Poppy turned around.

"Thank you for everything," I smiled.

   Poppy sent me a warm smile and hugged me. The tent opened and I saw everyone pile in.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

Poppy released me and walked away. Cedric and Christian were the first to pull me in for a tight hug. The two were literally in tears.

"Are you mental!" Cedric scolded.

"Why didn't you run?" Christian said.

"Oh boy," I sighed.

"Sorry, forgive us for being protective," The twins said in unison.

"So? Is there a party for Gryffindor?" I squealed.

   Harry's eyes met mine and he nodded.

"Well - what're we waiting for. Take me to the party - " I chuckled.

"Wait just a bloody minute," Cedric said.

   I sighed.

"What did I do wrong now? Did I win? Did I get first place?" I snapped.

"Stop talking like that!" Cedric yelled.

   I shoved Cedric off and stood up from my bed. I gathered my egg and exited the tent. I began to walk up to the castle when I was stopped.

"Listen, I'm not in the mood -" I began.

"Oh come on, you're not going to thank me for coming out today," Oliver said.

   Wait. Oliver? I turned around and saw the smiling Scottish boy looking down at me. I pulled Oliver in for a hug.

"You're here - you're actually here," I giggled.