First Day Back

Kiana

"So what did Dumbledore want to see you for," Cedric asked as the two of us sat in the empty Great Hall.

"Well big brother if you must know, he asked if I could perform for future events this year," I chuckled, "nosy much?"

Cedric rolled his eyes and shoved a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"Just curious on what goes on in your life," Cedric chuckled.

"It's cool, anyways how are things with you and Chang," I asked.

What I need to know.

"We have been talking all summer," Cedric said.

I gasped.

"Please tell me more," I said sarcastically.

"We've been talking all summer," he said excitedly. "She wants to be with me.."

I simply nodded. I'm confronting her about this.

"Good morning Kiana," Niall and his friends said as they entered the great hall.

I sent them a quick wave and went back to eating.

"So how's Jace doing?" I asked.

Cedric shrugged his shoulders.

"Our sister is such a player.." I sighed.

Cedric nodded.

"Always thought she was innocent and I guess I was wrong," Cedric sighed. "It's okay, I grew up with the better sister."

I gently punched his shoulder and nodded.

"I am better," I giggled.

Cedric nodded.

"Good Morning Kay, Ced," Harry smiled widely as he sat next to me piling food onto his plate.

Ron, Jake and Hermione entering shortly after him.

"Well, I should go see what the guys are doing bye Kay," Cedric smiled and pecked my forehead.

Professor McGonagall began passing out our timetables.

"Today's not bad . . . outside all morning," said Jake, who was running his finger down his schedule.

"Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and Care of Magical Creatures . . . damn it, we're still with the Slytherins. . . ."

"Fun," I said sarcastically. "Wonder what Malfoy is going to complain about this time. Shit we have Kayla in there as well. I might as well consider myself suspended or expelled because me in a class with those two isn't pleasant."

"You'll be fine," Jake chuckled.

"Double Divination this afternoon," Harry groaned, looking down.

Divination was probably his least favorite subject, apart from Potions. Professor Trelawney kept predicting our death, which we found extremely annoying.

"You should have given it up like us, shouldn't you?" said Hermione briskly, buttering herself some toast. "Then you'd be doing something sensible like Arithmancy."

"You're eating again, I notice," said Ron, watching Hermione adding liberal amounts of jam to her toast too.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I've decided there are better ways of making a stand about elf rights," said Hermione haughtily.

"Yeah . . . and you were hungry," said Ron, grinning.