Prefect's Bathroom

Kiana

"I can bloody well handle myself alone in the bath," I scoffed.

"You were attacked a day ago - you're emotionally stressed. Whether you like it or not we are coming in there with you - besides... you're wearing a bathing suit aren't you?" Ginny and Hermione scolded.

"Fine you looney bins," I chuckled.

I walked into the Prefect's bathroom first. I closed the door behind us girls and we removed our clothes revealing our bathing suits. I turned the tap on and added bubbles into the filled tub. I sat on the edge and waited for the water to rise. I noticed Ginny and Hermione staring at my bruise.

"It isn't as bad as it looks," I sighed.

"I don't care - whoever did this to you - it was just cruel," Hermione said.

"Why didn't the spell reflect off of you," Ginny asked. "Weren't you using your necklace?"

I shook my head.

"When I changed I took it off - I didn't want it to fall and break off so I kept it in my bag," I explained.

Once the water rose I hopped inside the filled tub and sighed.

"I'll go under," I said.

I took in a deep breath and opened the egg. Instead of a screeching noise I heard a beautiful song.

Come seek us where our voices
Sound.
We cannot sing above the
Ground.
And while you're searching
Ponder this ;
We've taken what you'll sorely
Miss.
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's
Black.
Too late, it's gone, it won't come
Back.

I rose back up to the surface panting.

"This bloody tournament will be the death of me," I panted. "Hermione. Harry is definitely going to need all the help he can get for this task."

"Noted."