Chapter 1

A/N: Hello everyone. I hope you have liked the synopsis.

Well, this is the first time I am trying out on fantasy on the Indian theme. So I don't think this will be as good as you have read elsewhere. But this book means a lot to me!

Honestly, I got the idea for this book from one of my 'out of the world' dreamsI know it's funny and foolish but I really want to make a story out of what I saw in the dream. So here is it!

Please let me know what do you think about the book!!

Vote if you like

Comment if you feel like criticizing or suggesting.

It would be very helpful, thank you!

Enjoy!

...

"Durga, hurry up dear. You don't want to be late for the very first day of your college, do you?" a sweet, caring voice echoed in the ground floor of a small two-storey house.

It was a Thurday!

A bright sun heated up the day of mid-April in a small colony of Nanguneri. The traffic was loud as usual. The quarrel of the ladies over the use of the governmental water supply was the entertainment of the colony although the least number of people were bothered by them.

Kids in torn clothes ran around the ground happily, playing. The smiles of the kids showed that they did not live in the real world but were successful building up their own world of happiness that most adults failed these days.

Local shops had opened and the everyday commotion was speeding up like usual.

A young lady clad in her sky-blue shirt and pink pajamas watched the whole scenario in silence, but her ears were blessed with the music that erupted from the earphones plugged into her new phone.

Her eyes blinked when she tried to get a glimpse of the bright sun. "So much heat! today is going to be unlucky!" she said to herself.

The music was very loud in her ear. She could only see the movements but not the sound, but her mom's voice was something she experted in hearing even through the loud sound of the beats of the music.

"I don't want to go today, it's Thursday. You know that Thursday is unlucky for me" she yelled back.

"Durga, don't be a stupid girl. You are a modern lady. Quit your belief in superstitions. There is no day in life which is unlucky. It's your actions that make the day unlucky" The middle-aged woman explained.