IV - Tables turned wrong.

"You can never cross the ocean unless you've the courage to lose the sight of the shore."
                                                                                                    -Anonymous.

  🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 

•• | Chapter 2 ••  

Zaira:

I was still thinking about my first awkward meeting with Sid. Oops sorry! Sidharth Malhotra! But now that I knew him personally, I could call him Sid. Wasn't it? I convinced myself.

Priya and I travelled around Delhi on different local rides after pulling a little embarrassing stunt at the Mansion, discovering what a beautiful place it was with even more beautiful people. If you know what I mean!

Lastly, we ate our ice-cream at a local shop and then went home. It was almost evening by then. When we reached home, I changed into a comfortable simple torquoise coloured salwar suit. I brushed my already straightened hair and took my laptop along with me to the balcony. I settled on one of the plastic chairs, placing my legs over the table. I was always comfortable like this and this was my home so nobody could judge me for my not so lady-like manners.

I opened my Facebook on the laptop and updated my status. I updated my display picture putting up a selfie of Priya and I that I had taken in front of the India gate putting up a caption of "A Day to Remember!" with three heart emojis there. Actually, I was referring to something else in that caption but it was not necessary to announce it publically on my profile because you never knew how some poor lifeless people would judge you. I opened my twitter and instagram profiles and updated them too while chatting occasionally with the people who were online. After a while, I opened my Facebook account again and stalked Sid. He had a damn sexy display. He was all suited up and it was for some kind of magazine shoot. He never added unknown people in his private profile and I always used to stalk him. I was still thinking if I should send him a friend request or not when Priya decided to scare the shit out of me.

"Boo!" She spoke from behind me making me jump from my seat. My heart was beating wildly.

"Bitch! I nearly escaped death!" I spoke dramatically placing my hand on my chest in front of my heart.

She just rolled her eyes in return. "What are you doing?" She eyed me suspiciously. "Let me see."

"Stalker much?" She raised her eyebrows and I shrugged in return.

She cleared her throat after a while. "Someone's in love!" She cooed and then started singing "Zaira and Sid sitting on a tree--" 

Her voice got muffled as I placed my palm in front of her mouth and took her in a head lock.

"Priya!" I whined.

"Zaira!" She mimicked me.

"He's so handsome!" I sighed dreamily.

"Only for you!" She grinned.

"Shut up! He has made it to the list of top 50 sexy men uncountable number of times and currently he's the 9th most sexiest man in the world." I gushed.

"Yeah Yeah." She shrugged. "By the way dude, I am drooling over that palace of a mansion. What a beautiful interior it had. Everything seemed so royal and classy. I gotta admit, your Siddy boy has a taste." She nudged my shoulder playfully.

"Of course. Whose Siddy boy is he after all?" I smirked at her and she smacked my head.

"You'll never change." She spoke.