XLII - Australia!

"If you remain the same person before and after you have loved, it means you haven't loved enough."
                          -Elif Shafak.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 40 |••

Playlist: Shukran Allah - Kurbaan.

The plane landed and Saim started jumping up and down still in Sid's hold as soon as they walked out of the airport. It could be seen from his adorable smile that he was beyond excited. During the whole flight, Baba kept spoiling him by giving him chocolates and different snacks.
He even watched his favourite cartoons on the LCD screen because he had started crying and screaming so loudly as soon as they started a movie. Sid switched the channel and he stopped as soon as he saw his buddies on TV. He surely knew how to control his parents.

Little Devil!

All three of them sat there watching cartoons accompanied by Saim's clapping and giggles whenever the characters did something funny. It was funny how priorities changed.

They went to their hotel to freshen up and then went out. First they went to Sydney Opera house and Harbour.

Then they went to some kind of aquarium. That was the only place of Saim's interest of all the places they had visited so far. He was very much excited when he saw those fishes swimming around him. Sid held him near the glass and a dolphin came towards them. Saim quickly snuggled into Sid's chest because he was scared. Both Zaira and Sid laughed at his actions.

"Look baby. See they don't bite! See!"
Sid tried to convince him by placing his hand on the glass near the dolphin. Saim slowly raised his head and peeked at it. Sid helped his hand to reach the glass. He squealed in excitement as if he had accomplished something great. Then he leaned forward to kiss the glass where the dolphin was. The dolphin was really friendly with him and entertained him by playing with its ball that was present in the aquarium. Then they went to Sydney Harbour bridge and luckily it was their national day. They gazed at the fireworks in awe. Saim's eyes were wide open as they followed the fireworks in the sky. Sid bought Saim a lollipop. He licked it and gave those kind of expressions as if he had never tasted anything more delicious before. He slept on Sid's shoulder while they were strolling towards their hotel.

Next up was Melbourne, Sid and Zaira woke up early in the morning and were greeted by the honey bunch, Saim, who was sitting between both of them in the centre of the bed and smiling widely. They both looked at each other and burst out laughing. It seemed like Saim was more interested in exploring the country than they were. All three of them dressed up and set for Melbourne. After reaching there, Sid rented a vintage open roof white car and went for a long drive.

They reached the safari Park and the Zoo. Visiting Australia and not seeing the kangaroos was just impossible.
As soon as Saim noticed the kangaroos, he started jumping in excitement. To him, anything that moved was a treasure. He always got excited seeing them and then they were animals, meaning his best friends. Though he was very friendly with the family members but he was not so social with other people. He was more interested in animals. They saw different kinds of animals there. Sid kept capturing every single moment of them. Then they went to a local Restaurant to have lunch. On their way, they noticed a stall where a man was busy in inking the people. They both even got a tattoo on their wrists with the initials "King" and "Queen" respectively.