XVII - Paris Diaries.

"The best love is the one which makes you into a better person without changing you into another person."
                             -Anonymous.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 15 |••

Zaira:

I woke up when I felt something soft brushing against my cheeks and then my lips.

Oh, I know what that was!

I smiled sheepishly in my sleep and he too smiled. Not that I saw it but that was one advantage of being soul mates. Your hearts were connected. Ain't it true? Well back to the topic!

"Good Morning Darling!" He spoke as I opened my eyes to see him smiling adorably in front of me.

"Morning." I smiled at him.

He chuckled at my new endearment, looking at me amusingly and shaking his head.

"Hey, Get up quickly and dress up, I don't want to waste another day sitting at home doing nothing. We have to live to the fullest. We've already wasted a day and now only 29 days are left." He made a puppy face and I giggled at his words.

"Like seriously? 29 days aren't enough for you?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"Just don't waste my time. Get up quickly and go dress yourself while I prepare the breakfast!"

Am I dreaming? The Arrogant (Well not anymore) Business Tycoon Sidharth Malhotra is going to make breakfast for his wife!

Well then I remembered he needed to dress up too. I quickly went after him. To my surprise he was already done. I took a good time to check him out while leaning against the door frame. He looked extra ordinarily handsome. He was wearing blue denims along with a cool t-shirt and a plain Indigo Blazer over that. His hair were nicely spiked up a bit, giving a messy look. Nobody in a millennium could have guessed that he was India's one of the most successful business man. Well he did look sexy, to be honest. I decided to tease him a bit.

I got a chair and stood on that with a roller in my hand and started.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. I WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN 2 OF YOUR PRECIOUS MINUTES.
SO LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE ARROGANT AND GLOBALLY ACKNOWLEDGED BUSINESS TYCOON OF INDIA SIDHARTH MALHOTRA IS STANDING IN A KITCHEN, ALL DRESSED UP LIKE A LOVER BOY AND HIS HAIR ARE GELLED UP NICELY MAKING HIM LOOK NO LESS THAN SEXY TO BE HONEST.

AND YEAH DID I FORGET TO MENTION? HE IS WEARING AN APRON. OH WOW! HE LOOKS HANDSOME WITH THAT AS WELL! WELL LETS DISCLOSE THE SECRET NOW! HE IS COOKING !! YESS !! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. HE IS COOKING AND FOR NONE OTHER THAN HIS BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTIEST WIFE.''

After I finished my address, he laughed like an idiot clutching onto his stomach. His laugh was so contagious that I laughed along with him. This was the first time I saw him laughing freely and he looked adorable. While I was acknowledging him with a continuous smile on my lips. He took me down in his arms and started tickling me and we both laughed like maniacs.

''LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! NOW PLEASE EXCUSE US WHILE MY PRETTY WIFE LEAVES TO DRESS UP. SINCE I'M DONE WITH THE BREAKFAST SO IF SHE DOESN'T GO IN A MINUTE, I WILL HAVE TO DRESS HER UP. I HOPE SHE DOESN'T GO! I WILL ENJOY THAT! *Winks*"

He said in the same tone as I. My eyes widened.

Okay No! No! I'm going.

I quickly got dressed up and went downstairs to have breakfast. He cooked us a cheese omelet and regular mango juice. We quickly had breakfast and went outside. He opened the door of his ummm correction our Mercedes. I must admit it was a black beauty.