VI - The Revenge.

"Whatever you wish, whatever you dream, whatever you hope to be. It's yours and only yours if you only believe."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 4 |••

Playlist: Mana Bikhra hun main Abhi - Jal.

Zaira entered the office, dressed in a pretty black knee length dress with a blazer over that and black wedges, on her first day and greeted everyone cheerfully. Sid saw Zaira and felt kind of happy by the way she greeted everyone but the happiness was short lived. He was again enraged as the events of that particular day flashed in front of his eyes.

Zaira entered his cabin, hesitating a bit but with Sid's polite behavior, she was pretty much comfortable. She took off her coat and was pretty much distracting Sid from his work due to her presence. No matter what, their opposing wavelengths had matched and there was an undeniable attraction. The north and south poles of the magnet had attracted each other to their utmost potential and now there was no chance for any repulsion. The magnetic field that they had built was quite strong but both of them were in denial, oblivious of their true feelings.

Sid assigned her some paper work in order to stop her from distracting him. She did all the work that he had assigned her and not to forget the glances she kept on stealing from time to time through her peripheral view. There were fireworks bursting in the pit of her stomach every now and then.

At about half past four, Sid told her that he had some important work so she had to stay in the office after 5:00 which was the normal ending time. She obeyed his commands to put up a good impression of hers on the very first day of her new job.

At exactly 5:10, Sid entered his cabin. He was looking extremely angry. He grabbed Zaira harshly by her soft arm and pushed her against the wall, locking her small petite figure in his large towering one. He hovered over her like a hungry wild animal looking at her with rage filled eyes. He fell upon her like a predator falls upon its prey.

Before she could figure out everything that was happening with her or even speak, he covered her mouth with his strong hands, forbidding her to speak. He pressed her more tightly against the wall and turned around her wrist behind her back. Tears rolled down her soft and gentle cheeks but all in vain. He had a heart of stone and even her innocent tears couldn't melt him.

On the other hand, he felt a pang of guilt in his heart as he saw those tears and red marks on her wrists. He felt like wiping them away but he concentrated on what he was doing. It was right for him as well as for her. Atleast, this was what he thought.

He was so strong and rough that she couldn't even move a bit under his hold. She was continuously crying and tears were falling down. Her eyes had turned red. Sid heard something rip and realized that the back of her dress had been ripped due to extreme pressure. He moved backwards realizing what he had done.
He stared at her with wide eyes and then looked at his own hands, as if he couldn't believe it himself.

He loosened his grip and let her run away but how could she? Zaira was still in utter shock. She didn't run, instead she slumped down at the same position and lost her consciousness.

Oh God! Did I actually do that? No! I need to get a grip on my temper. Shit! Now what? Sid thought to himself.

He sprinkled some water on her face and shook her by her shoulders. She woke up and again started crying, pulling her knees closer to her chest and wrapping her arms around them, until she heard Sid say something in an angry and high pitched voice.