XXXV - Decision and Notes.

"Don't pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure through a difficult one."
-Bruce Lee.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 33 |••

Playlist: Tere Ishq Main - Arjit Singh, Honey Singh.

Zaira:

Sid slept earlier today as he had to go to the office. I was not sleepy at all as the dilemma was killing me. The DNA results were killing me. I was confused as hell. My gut feeling was making me guilty all over again for not trusting my husband and my brain was busy in convincing me that it was not wrong to confirm something.

What do I do? God! Please help me!

After battling with my brain and heart, I decided to listen to my heart.

I kept the report in the cupboard and went out in the balcony to take in some fresh air. I looked up in the sky where the stars were shining brightly and the moon was enhancing the charm of pitch black sky. It was a typical winter night, forecasting a snow shower anytime. As a swoosh of wind blew past me, I felt a shiver run down my spine. I went inside to bring my woollen shawl. I wrapped it around myself. It was a perfect winter night, just one thing was missing, my coffee and a romantic novel and a warm quilt.

While I was busy in appreciating the romantic night, Sanaya entered the terrace with two cups of coffee.

"Hey! I was craving for coffee!" I said as I took the mug from her hand.
She brought it in my mug. It was only mine. The other person who could use that mug without permission was Sid. It was a personalised mug and during our trip to Paris, I customised mine and his picture on it with some random quote.

"Oh, You may have forgotten me but I still know my best friend very well." She smirked.

"In your dreams babe." I replied as we both sat on the swing enchanted by the weather and sipping our coffee.

"Now tell me what's wrong?" She asked, taking me by surprise.

"What? Nothing's wrong!" I replied casually.

"Then, why are you sitting here and not sleeping? If nothing's wrong then you should be probably cuddling up with him." She grinned.

She knows me so well. Idiot!

"Umm..I actually had a little fight with him". I answered honestly.

"Why do you keep fighting with him? He's so sweet and caring and you end up arguing with him and making him angry."

"I know! I don't like to argue or fight with him but I can't help it! These bloody mood swings will kill me."

"But you should be careful na! Look he has just recovered from an accident and you fought with him. How rude!"

"Arey! Tu kab se itni intelligent ho gyi." [Since when have you become so intelligent?] She raised her collar.

"By the way, Why did you fight?"

I bit my lower lip and hesitated because I knew I was at mistake.

"Don't tell me, he saw the courier?"

I just nodded still guilty of my act.

"What is that in your hand?" He asked.

"Uhh. What? Oh this.. It's nothing." I replied hesitantly.