XXVIII - Welcoming the new members in family.

"You're mad, bonkers, off your head. But I will tell you a secret, all the best people are.
  -Alice in Wonderland.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 26 |••

Zaira:

Things were going smoothly. Sanaya got a job in Sid's office. Aryan and Rahul were already there. Arjun had changed for good and I was saying it after constant observations. Dee was very happy with him.

It was like a complete happy family except for one person, Sana. I didn't know why but she had been behaving very weirdly and rudely with me. One thing that was extra weird for me was that Raj was like a carbon copy of Sid. He used to wear clothes similar to his, give same kind of expressions, he was very attached with Sid and even their likes and dislikes matched. I had told Sid to set everything straight and now everything was fine between him and Sana. They were good friends.

RAHUL:

Priya and I were in the bedroom. I was busy in watching the final of ICC World T20 when I heard groaning. It was Priya. She was in severe pain. I carried her up.

She's too heavy man. I thought to myself. oh shut up! its not the time for jokes.

I rushed to the nearby hospital where she was carried to labour room. I was anxiously waiting outside for the good news. I called Sid and Zaira.

They reached the hospital in 15 minutes along with Aryan, Sanaya and Dee. Dadi [Grandmother] wasn't feeling well so she decided to stay at home whereas Arjun stayed back to take care of her.

I was very nervous and equally excited. Zaira came towards me.

"Jeeju [Brother in law] Calm down everything's gonna be alright." I nodded.

The nurse came out. "Who's the father of the baby?" I quickly rushed towards her.

"Congratulations Sir, You have been blessed with twins, a baby girl and a baby boy."

I was overwhelmed. Emotions were overflowing. It just felt amazing to be a father of two babies. I had tears of joy in my eyes. Sid came and hugged me.

"Congratulations Bro! Promoted to Dad's rank." He smiled.

"Thanks and yeah, Chachu. [Father's younger brother]" I winked at him.

"Jeeeeeeejuuuuuuuuu [Brother in law]." Zaira came running towards me and I engulfed her into a side hug.

"I am soooooo happyyy. I am gonna be a Masi [Mom's sister] and Chachi [Aunt] of two babies at the same time."

She was literally very excited, it could be seen from her face. Dee hugged me and congratulated me with tears in her eyes. I wiped away those tears.
"Dee! It's time for celebration and not crying."

"Duffer! ye khushi ke aansu hain. [Duffer, these are the tears of happiness]."

Then Aryan engulfed me into a bear hug.

"Twins, Han?" He smirked earning a slap from me but of course in a lighter mood. Sanaya also congratulated me and she was equally excited. We called home and Dadi [Grandmother] was really happy. Arjun also congratulated me.

"Sister, can I see Priya?" I asked the nurse.

"Sure sir."

I ran inside the room to see Priya laying on her bed. She had tears in her eyes. I gently planted a kiss on her forehead and interlocked my hand with hers. "Priya, I can't explain how happy I am right now. You have given me the greatest gift of my life." I said with the sparkle in my eyes as I eyed my children sleeping peacefully in the baby cradle.

Yes, my children. I was officially a dad now. She gave me a weak smile. I gently massaged her head as she fell into a sound sleep. I walked towards the cradle and picked up my baby girl first.

Gosh she's so tiny, tiny soft pink hands feet and face. She was a perfect reflection of Priya.

Sid and Zaira entered the room. Sid carried the baby boy in his arms

"Rahul, he's so small and cute and adorable and what not." He said getting excited as he planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Baby, you're gonna have the time of your life with Chachu. [Uncle]" Sid was saying to the baby boy.

Then Zaira held the baby boy and Sid baby girl. They both were super adorable sight. I then got the honour to hold my boy in my arms.

Yeah, he was truly adorable and a mixture of Sid and I.

Aryan, Sanaya and Dee also held the babies. I swear it was the happiest moment of my life.

Zaira:

The way Sid was carrying the babies was a sight to 'Awe' but the babies - they were literally adorable. I couldn't wait to see them grow up.

SID:

I was so happy for Rahul. I was a Chachu [Uncle] now and the feeling was surreal. We headed back home.
I was carrying the baby girl and Zaira was carrying the baby boy. Rahul was helping Priya to get into the car. I handed over the girl to Dee and started the car. We reached home and were greeted with sweets, My favourite gulab Jamuns and jalebis [Types of Sweets]. Dadi [Grandmother] and Arjun were really happy and surprisingly Sana as well.
Now it was time to decide the names, although the parents must have decided already but it was a fun thing to do. We all settled in the living room and started working out the names.

Aryan proposed the name Rohan for the boy. All of us found it very cute and so we decided to name the boy as Rohan.

Now it was time to work out a name for the girl.

''I like the name Aisha.What do you think?'' I asked.

''That's cute.'' Priya exclaimed.

''Or Aena.'' I asked.

''Well that's kinda more cute and suits this little packet of happiness.'' Priya and Rahul exclaimed together.

''So both Chachus [Uncles] have named the new members. Rohan and Aena.'' Dee stated and everybody cheered. Soon Zaira's Mom Dad also arrived and they were ecstatic on seeing their grandchildren.

Zaira:

Days were passing by quickly. Rohan and Aena were truly a treasure for the whole family. I was no longer bored when half of the members were at work. I used to play all day with my niece and nephew. They were literally the cutest thing on Earth. Raj was behaving weirdly with me since the day Sana scolded him for eating the chocolate and messing around. In fact, he gave me such bored kind of expressions. It was ridiculous to see a 4 year old giving you bored expressions. Sana was behaving extremely arrogantly with me in the absence of Sid or any other family member but extremely sweet in front of them. I didn't feel the need of informing Sid about her bipolar attitude because I didn't want to create chaos over petty issues.

SANA:

Finally the moment has arrived for which I've been waiting since long. Sid, Rahul and Aryan are busy with office work. Priya is now busy with her kids. Sanaya doesn't get much of the leisure time nowadays. Dee is least bothered about my presence, which means now there is nobody who can defend or protect Zaira in the morning hours. It's time to set my game straight. Zaira, your happy days are coming to an end! Bye Bye Poor Girl. Let the Game Begin. Sana Khan is coming, The real Sana Khan. Enough of this drama and sweet acting.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸