XI - The Big Day!

"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground." 

                                -Teddy Roosevelt.

  🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸   

  ••| Chapter 9 |••   

Zaira:

I was sleeping peacefully in his arms. My favorite place to be precise. He held me tightly as if he was trying to protect me from all the evils of the world. I blushed at this thought of mine. I was interrupted by his dead sexy and smoky voice.

"Hey you're blushing so hard! Seems like you had a really romantic dream with me tonight." I could see his smirk. He looked so sexy when he smirked that I was not able to resist him. He kept on talking about random stuff but I kept staring at his chocolate brown eyes, his sexy abs and those soft pink lips, not bothering what he was saying. I must admit that he looked too cute when he was talking, running his hands through his hair, moving his hands here and there while gesturing and licking his lips after every sentence.

Tears twinkled in my eyes as I thought how lucky I was.

"What happened?" He asked taking me into his embrace.

"Sid!" I gulped the bile in my throat. I was so nervous but I had to say this.

"What Zaira?" He asked gently.

"I--" I stuttered.

"You?" He raised his eyebrows worriedly.

"I love you!" I blurted out finally.

"What?" He jumped in surprise.

"I love you Sid." I said again.

"Say that again!" He said grabbing my hand and placing it over his chest on the left side. I could feel his heart beating frantically.

"I love you Sid!" I said and I swear I noticed his heart skipping a beat at my words.

"I don't know when I fell for you but I've fallen for you completely and I'm afraid of losing you. I can't afford to lose you at any cost! You complete me. Before you, my life was-"

"I love you too Zaira! And I promise you won't ever cry because of me! I'll always be there, by your side. And even if you lost me, I'll still be there, guarding you and protecting you!" He said interrupting me in between.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Gosh, I love you so much!" I exclaimed before he claimed my lips once again.

I didn't know when I dozed off but I was waken up by a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I asked still laying down.

"Ma'am, Dee is calling you and Sir for breakfast. She's saying that we'll leave for the wedding venue in 4-5 hours"  The maid said.

I quickly got up. And started waking him up, shaking him violently.

"SID GET UP OMG! ITS MY SISTER'S FREAKING WEDDING! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE. BE QUICK! JUST GET UP. BE A GOOD BOY" I continued yelling at him from the wardrobe.

"CAN  YOU JUST STOP YELLING, I'M NOT IN THE MARKET. AND IT'S MY BROTHER'S FREAKING WEDDING AS WELL." he replied annoyed by my loud voice and I giggled.

"Go and Freshen up, We'll have breakfast and then leave for my house." I ordered him.

"What did you say? "MY HOUSE?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Oh please. This is your house! Don't be a drama queen"