XXIII - Back to Home.

"The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt."
                             -John Green.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 21 |••

Sid:

Both of us woke up early in the morning to enjoy our last moments in Paris. Actually both of us were kind of sad because we knew that these memories would never come again and both of us knew that very well. Anyways I felt happy that I got to spend such cherished moments of my life with her. We strolled around the city together and bought gifts and lots of chocolates for our friends and family.

Perks of being desi [Brown], you have to take gifts for your family.

But I guess that's a good trend. It increased love and care towards one another.

Anyways where were we,  so yeah we were busy in visiting different malls and then left for the airport at noon. Our flight was at 4:00 local time.
We boarded the plane and set for India.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ahhh, it's good to be back home I thought to myself as the plane touched the plains of Delhi.

We went out of the airport, ready to be greeted by the whole family i-e. Rahul, Priya, Dee, Arjun, dadi [Grandmother​], Aryan and Zaira's parents. All of them were present there.

Again Perks of being Desi. [Brown]

We reached home and were sent to rest for some time forcefully by the family even though we didn't want to.
After taking a good rest of an hour or two, we went to the living room where everyone was present.

"Jeeju! [Brother in law] I missed you so much." Priya said as I engulfed her in a side hug.

"I missed you too, Priya." I replied.

"Jeeju's Darling, do you remember you have a sister as well named Zaira?" Zaira exclaimed with a frown.

"uff Zaira I can't believe you are jealous of your own husband." Priya shot back giggling.

"I'm not jealous. It's just that I missed you guys so much. Okay forget that." Zaira replied honestly.

"Aww! I was only joking. I missed you too." Priya answered.

"Don't worry Zaira. I missed you only." Rahul added to cheer her up.

"Aww! Jeeju [Brother in law]  you are the best." Zaira replied.

"Okay, Rahul Okay." I answered while pointing to my heart, faking hurt.

"Oh my God Sid! Don't be a drama queen. It's obvious we missed you both and we are glad that you are back." Rahul tried to knock some sense in me which I didn't need of course.

"Yeah! Rahul is right. We missed you guys so much. The house seemed very empty without you both." Arjun said.

Arjun was being nice since our return. Well good for Dee.

Suddenly the door jerked open and entered the ever cheerful Aryan

"Siidddddd, My babyyy I missed you sooo much bro!" Aryan shouted at the top of his lungs while engulfing me into a teddy bear hug.

"Why did you plan such a long honeymoon?" He asked while making a puppy face.

"Tu gay hai kya?" [Are you Gay?] I asked him giggling.