XXI - The Perfect Birthday!

"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 19 |••

Playlist: Sab Tera - Baaghi.

Sid:

I looked at my side to find a peacefully sleeping princess. She had made my life beautiful in a true sense of the word.

I was broken, she healed me. I was alone, she stood by me. I was lost, she found me again. I was living in a hell, she turned it into heaven. I was falling apart, she held me.

I was penning every thought of mine on papers.

Many nights I dreamt of finding the right woman, but now my dreams have become true, you're the woman I've been waiting for so long. I can't deny everything you make me feel and everything you've made me change about myself for my benefit, I love you with all my heart, thank you for being in my life. The truth is that I didn't know what else to do to get your attention. When I was about to give up, you came to me and gave me your heart, I love you very much. With every passing day I love you more and more and I don't want you to spend a minute without knowing how important you're for my heart. Many people asked me if I believed in love, the truth is I didn't know as I'd never felt it before for sure, but then you came along and my life changed for good, now I'm a loyal witness of love. It doesn't matter if time passes, my heart will never stop loving you nor my mind remembering you, I love you.

There's nothing in this world that makes me more happy than you, I only need your Company to be able to keep walking on this earth. There's nothing prettier than the color of your eyes, nothing more extraordinary than the tone of your voice, and nothing more sublime than the taste of your kisses, it's really a blessing to be by your side my love. I can't even imagine my life without you. You have made it worth living. You can never imagine how much I love you, how much I care for you, how much I can do for you. You came like an angel in my life, making it perfect like nothing was ever wrong.

I myself never imagined that the arrogant Sidharth Malhotra would be affected so much by a girl. You brought out in me what I was hiding for years. You made me fall in love with my life. You made me value my life, my family, my friends, my loved ones. You made me do many first-timers. You changed me for good. From being an arrogant emotionless person to a caring and loving person. I owe you. Something tells me that I am gonna love you forever. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered ''That's the one.'' I fell for you at your first sight. I loved you even more when you ran away blurting out your name at our first awkward meeting.

Flashback:

After freshening up, I came out of my room and went downstairs to the dining hall still in my Pajamas. I suddenly stopped seeing two young girls entering the house. Both of them were really pretty but my eyes caught the attention of one. She was beautiful. Her hazel eyes, gold streaked hair, and pink lips were so attractive. I was staring at her without letting her know. There was something special about her. I was gazing and gazing when a voice returned me back to the world of reality.

''Excuse me Sir, We're here to see Mrs. Anjali." She said.

''Oh she's in the lounge. Go straight and turn to right" I answered with a smile.

"Thanks Sir" She exclaimed with joy. She had a really chirpy voice. She was probably the younger one. The elder one was a bit shy, she just smiled.