XIII - The Bachelor's Party

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
                   -Stephen Chbosky.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 11 |••

Zaira:

We reached the party venue. He introduced me to his cousin, Aryan. He was really fun to interact with. Loud music was playing through out the place. I didn't know what got into me. I went to the bar and had 5 to 6  straight shots. And then all I knew was that I started dancing like crazy.

Sid:

I noticed Zaira was at the bar and then she started dancing. I never saw this side of hers before. She looked so sexy while dancing on "Drama Queen."

I took 2 to 3 shots myself and went to her

I took 2 to 3 shots myself and went to her. We set the dance floor on fire together. I leaned forward towards her but she moved away. I noticed few people staring at her with creepy smirks on their faces. I was going to show them who were they messing with but she stopped me by clutching onto my arm tightly and told me to let it go. She was feeling tipsy and couldn't walk properly so I carried her up bridal style and went to the nearby room in my farmhouse. The room was completely empty. The walls were occupied with an abstract art wallpaper on all sides and the ceiling was made up of heat proof transparent glass. It was a kind of studio. I laid down a sheet on the floor because that was all I could find there and laid her down on it. I locked the room twice and laid down beside her. The stars were shining brightly in the sky. We were able to see them as the ceiling of the room was made of glass. We were star gazing for about 1 hour.

She said, "The sky looks beautiful" and I replied, staring at her "Yes. It is."

She smiled and blushed.

"Are you contented now?" I asked her. Tomorrow would be the day when she would be mine by all means and manners.

"I was satisfied with my life even without this." She said.

"But I couldn't see you hurt." I replied honestly.

"Can I confess something?" She asked innocently, biting her lip.

"Ofcourse!"

"I had a huge crush on you before I came to Delhi. I used to see your every interview and bought every magazine that published your photoshoots!" She grinned.

"Really?" I asked her and she nodded grinning widely. "Well Well, No wonder why you're so obsessed with me!" I spoke cockily.

"I don't have a crush on you anymore." She spoke dryly.

"And why is that?" I frowned.

"Because now I love you!" She spoke smiling at me.

"Zaira?" I spoke. She hummed in response. She was looking so beautiful and carefree at this time of night. "Nothing. Just like that."