Chapter 7

(Quick A/N: the words I capitalize mean that they're in italics. I can't find the italics button anywhere, so I'll just use capitalized letters until the italics and bold buttons are back. Thanks for understanding :))

Taylor's POV

I woke up with a jolt. "Where am I?" I looked around. It looked like a hotel room.

"Hey, Tay," Adam greeted with a grin.

"Why are you here? You're not supposed to be here," I snapped.

"Tay, babe, what's wrong?" He asked in concern.

"Well, you tell me."

"What?"

"Why are you here," I asked loudly. "You're not supposed to be here, I said that I didn't wanna see you ever again, Adam."

"What?" He was just confused.

"Ugh!" I groaned in annoyance. "In the hospital!"

"We didn't go to the hospital..."

"What?" And then it was my turn to get confused.

"Yeah. We didn't get to the hospital," he said. "Bad dream, maybe?"

"So we didn't go to the volcano?"

"What volcano?"

"Oh. Never mind," I said. "So it WAS just a dream..." I whispered to myself.

"You wanna talk about it?" Adam asked, sitting beside me on the soft bed as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him.

"I'm just so happy it's just a dream," I said.

"It must be bad then, yeah?"

"A REALLY bad one," I murmured, nuzzling into his chest, breathing in the scent of soap and him.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"So we were on a volcano when it suddenly erupted. Then, I ran to the safe house. But then, as I hadn't seen you getting inside the safe house, I was so worried that I decided to run after you." I said, feeling my eyes getting watery. Geez, my mood these days....

"And let me guess. I died?" He said with a light chuckle.

"Yeah," I replied, sighing. "I'm so happy it isn't real, Adam. It was horrible and I was just terrified," I said, sniffling while hugging him tight. Realization dawned on me that he just had a surgery, possibly just a few hours ago. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I hurt you-"

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Oh right. It was just a dream." I said, laughing lightly when Adam did, too.

BUT HE DID PROPOSE, RIGHT?

I checked my ring finger, and there it was. A beautiful ring adorned with diamonds and purple gems around it.

It was the first time I really observed the ring; it was really breathtakingly beautiful.

(Quick a/n: disclaimer: the pic belongs to its rightful owners. I DO NOT own the picture)