On this holy day...

The rain has come. The rain has come to shower us all with happiness (and screaming, apparently). TAYVIN, after all this time, finally posted pics (not a pic, not two pics, BUT FIVE FREAKING PICTURES OF EACH OTHER OH MY GOSH I CANT).

But anyways, I'm still writing the next chapter, and I'm also putting the puzzle pieces together here.

White day was two days ago, right? And two days ago, as a white day gift, Calvin probably took them on a vacation. And I hunk they didn't post anything yesterday cause they might've been tired and stuff, jet lagged or something (well I mean, I don't know when they went to that beautiful place, but it's just a guess.)

So yeah. I am currently freaking out. I'm trying to type in lowercase letters cause I need to keep my chill.

I need to keep my chill.

Alright, you know what? this is harder than I thought it would be. AND OH MY GOSH OKAY I CANT EVEN. THE PICTURE WHERE THEYRE KISSING. OH MY GOSH I COULD JUST DIE JN A HOLE. SOMEONE SEND HELP, I CANT BREATHE. AND OH MY GOSH LIKE THE TS+AW PIC? I DIED. I JUST ARRIVED HOME FROM SCHOOL AND I SAW THE PICS AND THE SNAPCHAT AND THE VIDEO AND OH MY GOSH I CANT.

Okay. Deep breaths in.... Deep breaths out...
Alright. Now, I have regained my chill.

Should I update today? Or tomorrow? Oh, and should I make a oneshot of this whole thing? Comment!

(Warning: I think they might post more pictures soon, since they're on vacation. My TAYVIN heart isn't ready, but it is ready. What am I even talking about)

Oh, and by the way, I changed the story cover, just so you know.

Okay. I'm done ranting. Gotta study some Chinese (UGHHHHH WHYYYYYY)
Bye
Thanks for reading!
DSBF