Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

After a really long flight consisting of bored adults in the jet, we were finally there.

I couldn't believe that I was actually in Bali, one of the places I'd been wanting to go for so long.

"Whoa," Adam sighed in content beside me, as he looked around, taking in the view outside the airport.

We didn't have to wait for our bags, as we were riding jets instead of planes.

Pulling both of our luggages, Adam walked ahead of me. It was clear that he was excited, as he was making these excited faces that seemed to be too cute to be even humane.

I walked behind him, making sure that I wouldn't lose track of him, since the airport was quite big and paparazzi was everywhere.

"We're going to the beach before you all get a chance to sit of your beds," Karlie announced, which Cara, Alana, Este, and Danielle agreed on.

Gigi, on the other hand, was too caught up with all the things she had to carry. Well, that's the disadvantage of not being a light packer.

Eventually, we were out of the airport, the security guard helping us load our bags in, and we drove off to the hotel where we would be staying for about a week.

Thankfully, we were staying in a hotel near the beach, so we didn't have to take another long ride to the beach, which probably would've been miles and miles away from us if Adam didn't choose this hotel.

I put my handbag on the bed and slumped onto the soft bed. I let out a tired groan, even though I knew that I had slept through most of the flight.

"Do we still have to go to the beach?" Adam asked to no one in particular, followed by a groan.

"I'm tired," I said, slipping off he heels I was wearing and placing them in the space near the door.

"So am I," Adam said, slipping off his socks. "I could probably do a day or two in this place without going out at all. I'm so tired," he continued, running his eyes with one hand.

"How do they have so much energy? It's like 2 p.m.," I said, trying to reason out something so that I had an argument to my first sentence.

"I know right," Adam said. He was too tired to reply with a smart comeback like he usually does.

And then there goes the knocking on the door, and the pressing of the bell continuously.

Damn it, guys.

I groaned and opened the door to get literally screamed in the face by, like, ten people. Probably more, probably less, I was too tired to care.

"Change into your bathing suit! We have to get going!" Cara said excitedly, followed by a chorus of 'yeah's and cheers.

"How old are you, again?" I teased, rolling my eyes as I turned around to close the door.

"I'm ready," Adam said, and I was planning to just scan him up and down, but damn. I could feel myself staring at him for a few seconds, before my eyes trailed up to his face again.

His eyes met mine and he smirked. "Like what you're looking at?" He said.

I giggled, walked up to him and pecked his lips, tracing the line between his packs,"I love it."

He chuckled, pressing his lips on mine before going to the bathroom and grabbing two towels.

"Go get ready, babe. Or not they'll probably burst through the door with a chair or something," he said, chuckling softly at the end.

I nodded, and as if it was on cue, Karlie texted me.

Tay, go wear the lingerie we bought at the mall to make your man DROOL over you!

Just so you know, Karlie: we're going swimming. Swimming. We're not gonna have sex on the beach or anything.

Ignore her texts which was sent just after I sent the reply (probably to lecture me to wear the lingerie she literally forced me to buy).

I went to the bathroom and did a quick change. I was wearing a mint green bikini, which I was yet again forced to buy by Karlie. And green seemed to be Adam's favorite color, so... I think that's why she insisted on me buying it.

When I went out of the bathroom, Adam was literally gaping at me.

"Umm... hi?" I said, blushing as he continued to stare.

"Tay... Whoa. Oh my..." He stumbled upon his own words, shaking his head from leg tot right slowly, how eyes not once leaving my body.

"Eyes up here, buddy," I said after a few seconds of silence. "Don't start imagining anything..." I said, smiling.

His gaze met mine and he blushed.

"Did I just make you blush?!" I said in disbelief jokingly, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, you did," he said, laughing lightly, shaking his head. "Now, we should get going or not Karlie might think we're doing something I really want to do now, but we still have to go to the beach, so yeah," he added, blushing once more.

"Aw, don't be shy." I said, smiling. "I really want to do those things with you, too," I reached up to his ear and whispered seductively.

"Stop. You're making me-"

"LOVEBIRDS GET OUT OF THERE WE NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH!" Our friends shouted at us in unison. They probably had practiced it a couple of times before actually shouting from the other side of the door.

"Okay, okay," I said to myself, putting a robe on and walked towards the door to open it as I saw Adam trying to fix the certain thing forming between his legs. "Are you done, Adam?" I asked him, stopping in my tracks and approaching him.

"Wait, wait, wait," he took a breath in. He sat on the bed, trying to control himself. I sat beside him, but I didn't touch him or anything, as I was afraid that if I patted him on the back he'd be more... you know.

After about a minute, Adam stood U up and said,"Alright. Don't do that again, at least not when they're around."

I nodded, trying to hide a laugh.

"Let's go, lovebirds!" Ed shouted, knocking on the door.

Oh yeah. He was asleep for the whole flight.
--------------------
Hey guys! Two updates in a day! This has to be a new record.. Well, I think so... Oh wait, no! I actually did this before. Alright, enough of my monologue.

I hope you liked this chapter, there wasn't that much fluff but I hope there'll be more in the next few chapters.

Now then, what do you want them to do at the beach? Comment your thought and I hope the next update would be on this Wednesday (February 17 2016).

Thanks for reading!
Bye
DSBF