Chapter 8

Taylor's POV

There was a knock on the door, and someone shouted,"Room service!"

Just as I was about to stand up and get the door, Adam was already walking towards the door.

"Thank you," he said, closing the door.

"We don't need to pay?"

"Nope," hhe replied. "Now let's get started, shall we?"

"Adam we don't have the ingredients," I said.

"Well." He sighed,"Let's get some, then.

"You're not excited, are you," I teased.

"Of course I'm not."
-
Putting the things I needed in the shopping cart, I walked along the aisles of the supermarket displaying all types of flours you could find around (probably) the whole world.

"Alright... What else do I need..." I said to myself as I checked the shopping cart filled with various baking supplies.

Adam's POV

"What do I need?" I asked no one in particular hopelessly. I had nothing in the shopping cart I was pushing, and I was literally hoping that some kind of miracle will make me have an idea of what to buy.

"Taylor usually uses chocolate chips..." I said to myself, and headed towards the chocolate aisle.

And there, I had the biggest dilemma in the world. What should I pick? The white chocolate, the ordinary chocolate, or the dark one?

After a few minutes, I finally decided to just buy all three of them. Why on earth didn't I think of that before?

When I could finally see something in my cart, I was relieved. At least, I was still knowledgeable of baking.

Well, sort of.

"What else do I need..." I looked through the shelves holding up quite an impressive stock of ham.

Grabbing a random one from the shelf, I was about to put it in my cart when I suddenly realized something.

"Pizza," I whispered to myself. But what if Taylor doesn't agree?

So, I decided to just text her.

Babe, can I make pizza?

After a few seconds, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Sure

Alright. Great. This is the best day of ma life lol

I sent her a reply.

Pizza. What do you need to make pizzas...?

"Um... Excuse me, where can you find the pre-made dough for pizza?" I asked a person who was just a few feet away from me before I approached her.

"What?"

"Where can you find the pre-made dough for pizza?" I asked once again.

"What?"

I swear this woman has some hearing problems....