Chapter 9

Taylor's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on the door.

"Who the heck is knocking at..." I paused, glancing at the clock beside me while groaning in annoyance,"7 freaking a.m.?"

I felt the bed shift beside me, signaling that Adam was awake or in the process of waking up.

I watched as his eyes flutter open, revealing his dazzling green orbs that I could stare into for hours.

A few seconds passed, with me staring at my amazing fiancé, admiring his beauty. I never knew that guys could be beautiful, but Adam definitely had proved me wrong.

"Taylor, open the damn door!"

"What the heck are you doing, knocking at our door at 7 a.m., Miss Karlie Kloss?" Adam said loudly.

"Oh, sorry! I must've interrupted something, haven't I?" She said apologetically.

"Of course you did," I said, getting off the bed and tossing Adam his t-shirt.

"You interrupted our beauty sleep, Klossy." Adam said, laughing as he put his pants on before opening the door.

"What are y'all doing?" Adam asked when Cara, Danielle, Este, Alana, and Gigi literally tumbled down as soon as Adam had opened the door.

"Uh..." Cara tried to say something, but was cut off by Gigi clearing her throat.

"We were just..." She thought for a moment,"we were just wondering what you guys were doing."

"You know that you wouldn't hear anything, right? And besides, we were only sleeping," I said after fully buttoning up my shirt and going to Adam's side.

"Were you?" Alana smirked.

"Yes, my dear Alana. We were only sleeping," I said, smiling innocently.

"Whatever you say, T. We're going to the mall, you lovebirds coming or not?" Karlie asked.

"At 7 in the morning? Hell no," Adam said, earning a playful slap on the arm from Gigi.

"At about 11. Y'all comin' or nah?" Este asked.

I looked at Adam, who raised his eyebrows as if to tell me to answer the question.

"Yeah, I guess we'll go. We don't have anything better to do anyways, right Adam?" I said, looking up at him as I ran a hand up and down the back of his thigh continuously.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered.

"Alright then, it's settled! Meet us in the lounge at 10, 'kay?" Danielle said cheerfully. Where can I buy a big pack of energy in the morning? I definitely need those stuff.

As soon as the door was closed, Adam whined,"Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Oh you know what you did. Just so you know, the sun could've risen if I didn't try so hard on preventing it to rise. The girls were practically in front of us." He said.

I laughed. "I'm sorry."

"Do you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

"That you're sorry."

"Yeah. Of course," I said, smiling sheepishly at him. "Why'd you ask?"

"Oh, well, you know, if you do mean that, I need to give you something in return," he smirked.

"And what could that be, Mr. Wiles?" I asked, smiling.

"Something that probably starts with this," he placed a kiss on my lips. "And these, too." He said, his kisses slowly trailing down my neck.
-
"You guys ready?" Ed asked.