TAYVINVERSARY (ONESHOT)

Taylor's POV

I woke up with Adam sleeping soundly beside me. I smiled, caressing his face ever so gently, afraid that I would wake him up.

I knew he needed his sleep, as he'd been working in the studio a lot and it was midnight when he came home.

Then, it dawned on me that today was a special day for the both of us. It was our first year anniversary. First year anniversary, I liked the sound of that. I smiled wider, and then proceeded to kiss Adam on the lips to wake him up.

"Wake up, babe," I said,"-it's 10 already,"

"I'm up, I'm up," he said, sitting up before stretching while yawning. "Happy anniversary, love," he said, smiling. There wasn't even a hint of tiredness in his voice, and soon after that, he was already going to the bathroom.

"Hey, I reserved that first!" I joked, grinning.

"Since when?" He asked, turning back to face me.

"Umm... yesterday?" I said, well, more of asked.

He laughed. "Fine, you get to use the bathroom first. I'll make breakfast," he said.

"Aww, what a gentleman," I said, pecking a kiss on his lips.

He smiled, walking out of the bedroom.

I was ready for the day ahead of us in just 15 minutes, since I didn't put much make up on as I knew that we were just going to hang out in the house all day.

"Taylor? Breakfast is ready!" I heard Adam shout from downstairs. I went to the kitchen, where we usually eat our breakfast since the dining room is for special occasions only.

When we were done eating, Adam led me to the room, saying that he had something for me. "Oh, come on, Adam. You really didn't have to give me anything," I said, blushing as he handed me a small, red, rectangular box with a bow on top.

I opened the box, and inside was a beautiful gold necklace with a locket hanging from it. The locket was beautifully carved with today's date, March 6 2016.

When I opened the locket, I saw the picture that we took when we had our first date. I was kissing Adam's cheek as he grinned at the camera.

I shook my head, remembering that specific day clearly in my head, smiling. "You really didn't have to, Adam," I repeated, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to," he replied, smiling as he brushed a tear that had successfully fallen out of my eye.

"But why?" I asked. "I bet I've been really hard to put up with,"

He chuckled. "Why? It's because I love you," he said. "I love you so much," he continued.

Putting the box on the bed for a second, I hugged him tightly. No one, absolutely no one, had ever put up with me for a year. By then, I knew that I would probably be single forever, but with Adam, I knew that we would go far together in the future.

"I love you, too," I whispered, nuzzling my head against his neck as I felt another tear falling from my eye. "So much," I added.

He pulled away from the hug, kissing me passionately.

Let's just say that that kiss turned out into a make out session which lasted for a good few minutes.

It took everything in me to stop him from going further, as I didn't want to do it with him just yet. I wanted to wait until it was night time, as it was somehow more special when it's dark.

I pulled away just a little bit, caressing him on the cheek. "Let's save that for later," I breathed out, and he straightened himself up as he nodded.