Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

After a long 35 minutes of delay in the airport due to the gas tank of both the jets being empty, we were finally in the jets taking us to Bali. The seating arrangement was the same; Adam, Gigi, Karlie, Charlie, Burns, and I were riding my private jet and Cara, Selena, Ed, Danielle, Alana, and Este were riding Adam's.
-
Adam was sleeping soundly while I was reading a book.

I was about to put my book back in my bag (since I finished it) and get some sleep, I saw Gigi and Karlie playing Monopoly.

After debating with my competitive side of mind, I finally decided to just take a quick toilet break before going back to my seat and fastening my seatbelt once again.

"What should I do..." I muttered to myself silently as I checked the time.

It was 1:58 (pun intended brb crying), when I should've been asleep.

I was bored out of my mind. To be honest, I won't be bored if I annoyed Adam a little bit...

I started with slowly caressing his face softly, making sure that it would tickle. Then, I began to play with his beard. Gosh, having me as a girlfriend - fiancée, even - would be so hard.

I continued to annoying until I heard an annoyed groan and Adam pulling the covers up to cover his face.

"Adam," I laughed silently. "Wake up, I'm bored."

"Ugh," he moaned. "What time is it?" He asked sleepily.

"Like almost 2 in the morning," I said sheepishly.

"Ugh, go to sleep," he said,"or read... or write a song."

"I finished my book and I don't have anything for a new song," I replied.

"It's two freaking a.m., Taylor," he said. "Go to sleep, you need your rest," he added.

"How about the cuddles?" I asked, pouting even though he couldn't see me.

"Fine," he gave in.

I cheered loudly, until I was shouted at to be quiet.

Well, shouting isn't quiet either, you know.

I pulled the arm rest, which was separating me and Adam's seats, up, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. It was ironic of how a muscular person could be so soft; I always thought that muscles were hard. Technically, they are, but whatever.

He pulled me in closer, and pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Goodnight, sweet dreams," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist protectively.

"Night," I said, yawning.
-
Adam's POV

I woke up with my beautiful soon-to-be wife in my arms, and thought of how lucky I was to have her.

Remembering last night's events, when Taylor woke me up at 2 freaking a.m. just because she was bored, made me smile a little bit. It was cute, actually, how she wanted to be cuddled.

I checked the time on my wristwatch; it was just a little bit after 9 a.m., so I decided to just stay quiet so that Taylor could get her sleep.

But then, I realize that being a man sucked sometimes, as there was something forming between my legs. How the hell am I supposed to get to the bathroom when Taylor's practically on top of me? This always happens... and looking at her is making me want her more...