Chapter 37: Last Chapter

Quick A/N: THIS IS THE 50TH (AND THE LAST) PART OF THIS STORY OMG. I decided to torture you guys with the pic. IT STILL HURTS OMG.

Adam's POV
(2 weeks later)
It was a relief when the doctors said  that I was the one who had to comfort Taylor when she had a panic attack, since that way, she'd get her memories back faster.

"Adam," I heard her angelic voice called. We were both in my house, or our house, and she was washing the dishes as I cleaned the table up as we had just had dinner.

"Yeah?" I asked. I was thankful that she at least wanted to open up to me, even if it was little by little.

"Do you know the actor named Tom Hiddleston?" she asked out of the blue. Why would she even...?

"I've heard of him, yeah. The one who played Loki in Thor, right?" I said, pretending not to know him as well as I actually did.

"Yeah. He's such a good guy," she said. And I remembered the old times. When we were still best friends, talking about guys without me getting jealous over them. I realized that I missed this. I missed our friendly conversations that didn't have to result in a heated argument when she mentioned about other guys.

I tried to hide my disappointment. You're my fiancée, Taylor. Can't you just remember?

"What's wrong?" she asked, walking towards me and rubbing my shoulder. "Did I say something?"

Yes. "No," I said, shaking my head as I tried to keep the tears in. I knew she was going to fall for him. I just knew it.

"Then why are you so down all of a sudden?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

The eyes that once held passion and love, and even lust at some point, for me.

"It's nothing, really. Nothing to worry about. I'm fine," I said, forcing a smile.

She knew well that my smile was fake from the look in her eyes, but she decided to drop the topic.

"You wanna watch a movie?" she questioned. "I'm picking, though," she said with a light laugh.

I smiled, seeing her smile already made me smile. I knew she was going o choose the one that has Tom in it and basically fangirl over him, but I knew better than to argue with her.

It would hurt, yes, so damn much, but it wouldn't hurt as much as losing her.

"Sure," I said with a small smile as she practically dragged me into the sofa, pulling me to sit next to her.

As expected, she did pick a Tom Hiddleston movie. And of course it had to be Crimson Peak, a horror movie.

Damn, if Taylor picked a horrors movie just to watch the person in it, it meant she really liked him.

Please don't be in love with someone else.

Man, I sound like a girl.

"I thought you hated horror movies," I said, trying so hard to spark up a conversation.

"Yeah. But Tom's in this, so why not, right?" she said, smiling. "I know you're a fan of him," she said, almost teasingly.

I was. I actually was a huge fan of him, and it was such a great moment that she at least remembered that I was a fan of him.

"Yeah, I am," I said with a low chuckle.
-
We finished watching the film. Taylor was currently hugging me so tightly I couldn't even breathe. I really didn't get the point of how she could be so scared; it wasn't really as scary as I thought it would be (I haven't watched the movie, so if any of you have, please comment if it's scary or not lmao thanks).