Chapter 25

Taylor's POV

After doing all the lovey dovey stuff all couples would do in a water park, we went back home, well, at least that's what Adam thought.

We were going to Karlie's, to continue the surprise to a whole new level. He's going to be the best food-covered-man ever.

My driver had come to get us from the park, and we were in the car when Adam started to ask where we were going, as he knew that we weren't in the right way if we wanted to go to my house.

"Okay, seriously. Where are we going?" Adam asked.

"Home," I replied, directly lying to his face. I didn't feel guilty, though. I felt like I should be guilty, but I couldn't seem to make myself that when the other part of my mind as saying,'You're doing this for the surprise' over and over again.

"But this isn't the right way home," he said, eyeing the unfamiliar road in front of him.

"It is. We're going the other way because there are a lot of paparazzi in front of the house. I don't want to ruin your day," I stated.

He just nodded, seeming the understand the situation and decided not to ask questions on the rest of the way to Karlie's house.

"Okay. I know this isn't the way to your house."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie to me," he said gently,"I really wanna know where we're going." He had some sort of panic in his voice, and I felt really bad to be the one causing it.

"You'll see in a few minutes. Try to calm yourself down, okay? You trust me on this, right?"

He nodded. "I trust you with my life." I laced my fingers through his and rubbed the back of his palm with my thumb softly as he sighed.

"We're here!" My driver, Tom, exclaimed happily.

I had a feeling that he might be high. Or was he just hyper at night (who just suddenly gets hyper at night? Cause I get hyper at night and I really wanted to know if I'm normal lmao)?

"Tay, this isn't your-" Adam started.

"Yes. It's not my house. I know, Adam. Just wait and see, okay?" I said.

He nodded, and got out of the car before rushing to my side to open my door for me before I could get it myself.

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He intertwined our hands together, and we walked into the house.

"Where's Karlie? And why aren't the lights on?"

"I don't know," I said. "Adam, I'm scared," I fake-whimpered. It was all planned. I was supposed to make him go all-over-protective on me while the others quietly got the things ready and made sure that the gifts were placed on the right table.

"Why are we even here?" Adam asked. "What did Karlie ask you to do?"

"She told me to come here with you, and-" I paused, pretending to be startled at the sudden sound of some kind of metal hitting the ground.

Adam wrapped his arm around my waist protectively. "We'll be fine. I'll keep you safe. Where are the lights?"

"I don't know."

And as we rehearsed, the lights were on in the matter of milliseconds, and everyone was shouting,'SURPRISE' at my very, of course, surprised fiancé.

"Surprise, babe!" I said cheerfully.

"So all of that was just a trick?! Oh my God, Taylor," he laughed. "You should act in a fucking movie,"

"Is that supposed to be sarcastic, or what?" I asked, hitting him in the side.

"It's genuine, love,"

"Let's bake cookies!" Karlie exclaimed all of a sudden. Right. It was part of our plan to get Adam to the kitchen and let the magic do its work.

"Yeah! Let's go, Adam!" I said, smiling up at him lovingly as I pulled him with me.

"I can't believe you would do this to me," he muttered, faking a hurt expression.

"It's all for good reason."

"I know that, it's-" he said, before screaming as soon as the first round food fight began. They must'd had these foods in the fridge. It's freezing!

Wait, how can I know-

Right.

And so I fought back. I grabbed a pizza slice from the pizza box on Karlie's kitchen counter and ripped it into smaller pieces (NOOOOO NOT THE PIZZA) so that I could have more things to throw people with without actually wasting much food.

I threw the first piece at Karlie, who immediately gasped in shock.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT, TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT?! I THOUGHT WE HAD A-" she managed to shout before Adam interrupted her sentence by stuffing a cookie in her mouth.

"Shhhh!" He shushed.

I almost choked on air because I was practically laughing too hard for my own good, but I didn't care.

Karlie tried to say something that sounded like a protest, but the only thing that came out of her mouth was her unfinished words.

It all seemed quiet for a few moments, and just after those peaceful few moments, Charlie and Cara began throwing food at Burns, which made the whole food fight start all over again. 
-
"Well that was awesome," Adam said, drying his body with a towel.

We went back home by car, and we both would probably have to drive the car to the car cleaning place, since the insides were all covered in either sauce or cookie crumbs. Or even cut up pepperonis. Don't ask.

"It was. We should do that again sometime," I said, smiling at him as I dried my own body (for people who are thinking that they did anything more than showering in the shower, you are right. Lol no jk).

"Yeah. But you're cleaning the car up next time," Adam replied.

"Oh, heck no!" I laughed, slipping into Adam's t-shirt and some shorts (yes. She is wearing undergarments, if any of you are wondering 😂).

"It's been a long day, yeah," Adam said, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we lied on our sides, facing each other in the dim-lighted room.

"Yeah. But it was fun," I said,"especially when you fell into the pool by accident,"

He rolled his eyes playfully. "I love you. Thank you so much,"

I smiled. "I love you, too. And thank you for brightening the whole day with that stupidly attractive grin of yours," I said, grinning.

He chuckled. "G'night, love." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Adam."
----------------------
Hey guys! I know I didn't update for a long time but I'm seriously so busy right now. I mean, I only get, what? Like five, four hours of sleep every night because of the stupid tests. Dang you, school.

Anyway, Aileen (RandomGirl1989 ) told me to update until chapter 30 within this week (which is pretty crazily hard) as a change of her making Cam (yes, Dallas) alive on her imagine.

So yeah. I think that's all.
Thanks for reading!
Bye!
DSBF!